My baby.. (22)

--My POV--
I stood up slowly, as I saw Kiona, Kola and Koda PHASE into wolves. Everyone stood there with their eyes wide open.

Me & my mom: MY BABY!

This.. This is impossible. M- my baby isn’t even 1 year old yet. How, how is that even,

Me: mom,

Mom: I don’t,

Carlisle: is that possible?

Me: I guess it is now.

Mom: there is this one legend I never thought would be true.

Me: later mom, we have to get them out of here.

Awinita and Ash were walking around Kiona, Koda and Kola, trying to figure out a way to bite them. Kiona, Kola and Koda were growling at the two, trying to break free. ‘Angelo, you have to stop them. I can’t lose my brother, sister and my baby.’ He slowly looked at me, and nodded. He nudged Awan and they ran towards Awinita and Ash to drag them away. The Cullen clan followed them, and said they’ll talk to us as soon as they know it’s safe. Everyone nodded, staying in their place. My mom, Seth, and I stood frozen staring at Kiona, Koda and Kola in their wolf forms.

Me: they are too young,

Mom: to humans, they are young. But in our species, it’s almost perfect.

Sam immediately phased back, ‘how was that possible?’

Mom: bonfire tonight and bring everyone.

We all nodded. We told Kiona, Koda and Kola to phase back, and they dropped to the ground, in so much pain. Mom ran to Kiona, Seth ran to Koda and Kole ran to Kola. They each carried them, and we all walked back to Sam’s. Koda kept crying on Seth’s shoulder. Half way to Sam’s, I took Koda in my arms and started to rock him back and forth. He stopped crying and just rested his head on my shoulder. We finally arrived at Sam’s and we set the three down on the couch.

Me: Tell me what hurts.

The three pointed to their legs and chests. I walked towards them and sank to my knees. My family has to go through something so painful at this age. They are so young, yet they are still strong. I just sat there, not knowing what to do, to make them feel better. What am I suppose to do? There are no remedies for this!

The day went by pretty slow. It was already mid-day. The three remained on the couch, groaning in pain. I sat at the kitchen table, head in my hands, thinking of a way to make them feel better. Seth was rubbing my back, trying to comfort me. My mom was giving them medicine, that didn’t even work. She slumped down on the chair next to me.

Mom: I don’t know what to do anymore. Nothing seems to work for their system. It pains me to see them like that.

Me: I know mom, I know. It hurts me too. I just, wait. Seth, Kwoli, Kole, let’s bring them outside.

Mom: honey no. We have to let them stay here and rest for their muscles to get stronger.

Me: but mom,

Mom: no sweetie. I know you think it’ll work, but bringing them outside in this condition,

Me: mom, you have to trust me.

She let out a big sigh and nodded. Seth, Kole, and Kwoli carried Kiona, Kola, and Koda outside into the forest. I told them to put them down, and walk back to the house. They were lying on the floor, groaning.

Me: I know you guys don’t feel so good, or are in bad condition. But I want to try this ONE experiment before I know you guys aren’t fully okay. Please phase for me.

They looked at me like I was crazy, but did as they were told. They all phased into wolves and just stood there. I entered their minds, ‘Are you guys okay?’ They all nodded and smiled at me with their wolf mouths. They all tackled me and liked my face. ‘No more pain, anywhere?’ They shook their head no. ‘Can you guys phase back, so we can see your condition in human form?’ They all phased with their clothes back on. They stood there, staring at me, and smiled. ‘My babies are okay!’ I ran to them and hugged them. We all walked out of the forest, smiling, to find everyone outside the door waiting for us. They looked at us and smiled. My mom ran to Kiona and Kola, and Seth ran to Koda. They hugged them and embraced them in their arms.

Mom: how did you,

Me: experiment. It was worth a shot.

We all walked back inside and enjoyed the rest of the day.