We want to help. (16)

--My POV-- 
Kiona: Hi I’m Kiona, and these are my brothers and sister. What are your guys’ names?

??: Hi. I’m Awinita. But you can call me Nita or Wini. These are my brothers.

Me: hi, I’m Kaya. These are my brothers Kole, Jacy, and Jolon.

Awinita: These are Awan and Ashkii, but you call him Ash.

Me: Fawn, somebody, and boy. Are you three shape-shifters?

Awan: half. Never will turn though.

Kole: how old are you three?

Awinita: I am 2, Ash is 7 and Awan is 15.

Ash: why. Do. You. Guys. Smell. Funny.

Kola: I could ask you the same thing.

Kole: are you guys here alone?

Awan: our big brother went somewhere. He should be back soon.

Me: oh, you have another brother? What’s his name?

Awinita: Angelo.

Me: An, Angelo Williams?

All 3: you know him?

Me: Angelo’s a vampire?!

Awan: we all changed last, HOW DO YOU KNOW VAMPIRES?

Kole: we are shape-shifters.

All three of them stood up and smelt us,

Awinita: you guys ARE shape-shifters! Wolves!

Me: we only want to help!

Ash: WE DON’T NEED YOUR HELP! ANGELO!

In a second, he was in front of his siblings, arms spread across, in a protective way.

(btw, he was wearing [polyvore]) 
Angelo: get away from my family. Wait, Kaya, is that you?

Me: hello Angelo.

Angelo: what are you doing here? Why do you smell?

Me: I came to talk to your sister. And I could ask you the same thing. I know you’re a vampire.

Angelo: so?

Me: I want to help you guys.

Awinita: they are wolves Angelo.

Angelo: you’re what? WHY WOULD YOU GUYS HELP US?

Me: Awinita, we aren’t bad wolves. I want to help you guys get through this phase. Please let me help you, let us help you through it. We don’t want anything bad to happen to any of you guys.

Angelo: fine. How are you going to help us?

Kole: we are going to take you to some friends. They’ll help you with everything.

They stood still for a second and nodded. Kole, Kola, were in the front, the Williams family in the middle with Kwoli next to them, and Kiona and I in the back. We led them towards the Cullen’s house. We thought we were only going to be bringing one new vampire, but we ended up with 4. I hope Carlisle can handle this. We were close to their house, and I thought to Edward,

Hey Edward. We found the new scent. We are kind of bringing them to you guys at the moment. I hope that is okay. We are almost there. Please tell Carlisle and the family. See you soon.

When I was finished, I noticed that Angelo was slowing down, I pushed Kiona to walk next to Kwoli, and Angelo started,

Angelo: you never told me you were a wolf.

Me: it never popped up. I never thought I had to tell you.

Angelo: oh well, I’m a shape-shifter too. Or I was until this happened.

Me: yeah, how did that even happen?

Angelo: well, it happened the night of the day I saw you. I was taking out my brothers and sister for a movie. It was dark out after the movies. I told them to stay put while I go get the car. I ran, and drove back as fast as I could. When I got back, they were gone. I got out the car, and ran anywhere and everywhere. I was freaking out, then I heard Awinita scream. I ran towards the forest and saw them on the floor. I saw this one person standing over them, and it just attacked me then I blacked out. We woke up the next day, thirsty for blood. We’ve only killed so and so people. Not a lot, because Awinita and Ash, don’t think we should.

Me: it’s amazing how Awinita and Awan survived. Usual if they are sucked at that age, they don’t make it.