New House!

When we got to the house Tobias put a blindfold over my eyes and waked in with Makayla and I. When wegot in the house he took off the blindfold so I could see that we were standing in the middle of the living room already painted and furnished and it was gorgeous it had dauntless black walls and a red couch and a few bean bags. then we went upstairs to Makayla's room. It was beautiful! It had a color theme of purple and white the furniture was white the walls were purple, she had a walk in closet and a balcony.

"Honey this beautiful, how did you finish all this in such little time?" I asked smiling.

"Well after I bought the house I called the gang over so they could help me decorate the house , but you haven't even finished looking yet." he said as he placed a sleeping Makayla in her crib.

He lead me to another room, the game room, I guess for when the gang comes over. Tobias then stirredme to a room at the end of the hallway with french double doors.

"Where is our room?" I asked staring at the doors

"This is our room." Toby said opening the doors for me and letting me see our room it had black walls with a queen sized bed on the far wall. It also had his and her walk in closets. And to tie it all together was a beautiful bathroom.

"Oh Toby its beautiful." I said as I kissed him on the lips

"I thought you might like it , Christina helped me with all the decorating and stuff." he said "Hey Christina wants to see Makayla she already claimng shes the godmother." he said laughing

"Yeah I know I promised her she could be the baby's godmother if she or he was girl, and it turns out Makayla was a girl." I say laughing

"Well be prepared to see your daughter in pink and tutus because Christina bought a lot of tutus." Tobias says

"Yeah so we should really get going and thank you again." I say kissing him and leave the room to get Makayla

We then leave to go to Christina's house.

hey guys I know t has been a while and I mean a while. But I have been busy with life, for the past four months I have been getting prepared to have surgery on my knee and I just had it last Friday May 8th. I am fine and I am not in that much pain as I thought I would be. Anyway this chapter was a filler until I could think of something to write.

Love you guys,

BoOkWoRmCuTiE8300