Tris Pregnant?!

Enjoy!!!

Tris POV again.

I woke up to an empty apartment. I got of bed and went fix me some food. I saw that today was the first of September. I realized that I was a month late. I instantly call Christina and tell her to come over. A few minutes later she comes through the door.

"Tris what's the matter?" She asked.

"I'm late." I say

"You're late." She repeats like a statement.

"Yes." I say

"Stay here I will be back with some pregnancy test ." She says and leaves.

If I am pregnant how will Tobias take it? I don't want him to freak out. My thoughts were interrupted by Christina coming in again.

"Here follow the directions then we will find out." She says

"Ok."

I go and follow the directions for all three test then I come out.

"Do you know?" She asked

"No." I say.

"What do we now?" She asks

"Now we wait for five minutes." I say

After five minutes we look at the test, they are all positive. I smile. I can't believe I am pregnant I hope Tobias is as excited as I am.

"So are you pregnant?" Christina asks.

"Yes I am Chrissy." I say.

"That's great how are you going to tell Tobias?" She asks.

"I don't know, but I will figure out something." I say.

"Ok well I will leave you to think." She says while hugging me and leaving.

After Christina leaves,I decide to make dinner. I made Tobias's favorite,chicken Alfredo and dauntless cake. After I finished cooking I went and got dressed in a red dress with red heels and curled my hair. After finished Tobias came walking in the living room.

"Hey honey you look gorgeous, and what smells so good it smells like my favorite." He said while kissing my lips.

"It is your favorite why don't we go and eat." I said pulling him towards the kitchen.

"What's the special occasion?" He says

"Why does there have to be one, I can't cook my husband his favorite food and wear his favorite dress." I say

"No because you hate that dress you only wear it when you have to tell me something." He says smirking.

Man this man is good.

"Ok well I minds as well tell you, I am pregnant." I say studying his face.

"Oh my gosh Tris that's amazing!" He says picking me up and kissing me.

"So,you happy about this?" I ask

"Yea why wouldn't I be, we are going to be parents." He says.

"I happy too it's just I don't know if I would be a good mother to our child." I say

"You would be an amazing mother and don't you let anyone tell you other wise." He says

"Thank you Tobias." I say

"You know now Christina's gonna want to throw you a baby shower."

"I know and I am not going to have a choice in if she can because she's probably planning it now."

After eating we laid down and watched a movie, I guessed I doze off because I woke up to Tobias taking me to our room.

"Good night sweetie, I love you." He said kissing my fore head.

"I love you too." I whispered before going back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short but you will be getting another one today hopefully. So I have 10K readers(10,000)! Thank you so much! I also want you to go read a fellow writers book called divergent high her username is Teenabhagat.

See you later,

BoOkWoRmCuTiE8300