Enagement party!!

Chapter 8

Tris POV

I can't believe I am engaged! I am so happy,I can't stop smiling. When I told Christina she freaked out.

I then called my mom and told her. She was happy for me, I asked if she could tell dad since we haven't

really talked in a while. He was happy but upset I didn't tell him myself. He will be walking me down the aisle

for my wedding. Today is my engagement party and I am right now getting ready.

"Sweetie can you help me with which dress I should wear?" I asked Tobias

"Yea." He said coming around the corner in a creme colored tux with a white shirt and a baby blue tie.

"This is the first one." I said turning around. It is creme colored dress with lace and it stopped mid thigh and it had muscle like straps (I am bad at describing dresses so please don't hate me.)

"You look gorgeous baby." He said grabbing me by the waist and kissing me.

"Thank you but I have one more dress." I say.

"Ok." He says.

I then go and try on the next dress, it is white and it has lace fabric and it is long sleeved. I walked out and showed Tobias whose jaw was sitting on the floor.

"You like." I said turning around

"Yes I do but I rather you wear the first one." He said

"Why." I said

"Because men jaws will be just like mine if you wear that dress." He said turning me around in gently pushing me back in my dressing room. I just laughed and put on the first dress and put on my sliver high heels. I then curled my hair and did my make I made it neutral and I put on some light pink lipstick. I then grabbed my clutch and phone and walked out of the dressing room.

"You ready?" He asked

"Yea I am." I said.

"Ok let's go." He said while grabbing my hand.

We are having the wedding in the pit and the engagement party in the dining room. Christina decided to surprise me with the decorations for the party she also wanted to decorate the wedding but Tobias and I wouldn't allow it. When we made it to the dining room everyone started clapping and congratulating us. The decorations were so pretty, there was white satin fabric on the benches and a white lace tablecloth on the tables, there also was creme streamers hanging from the ceiling. My family came up to congratulate Tobias and I.

"Hey sweetie" my mom said to me while hugging

"He is very handsome." My mom whispered in my ear.

"Hello Four we have heard many things about you." My dad said holding out his hand

" I have heard many good things about you too." Tobias said shaking his hand and hugging my mother.

" Four can I talk you for a second." My father asked

"Yes sir " he said and they walked over to the side.

"He's very sweet and handsome." My mom said.

"Yes he is." I said

"Well congratulation." She said kissing me on the cheek then walking away.

A few minutes later four comes back smiling.

"What happened" I asked

"Nothing just the usual father boyfriend interrogation." He said

Christina finally comes over.

"Hey guys congrats." She said.

"Thank you." We said at the same time.

" I like the decorations ,thank you, they're simple but elegant." I said

" you know anything for you girl , it was hard doing the simple look." She said

"Well I think I am going to go look for will ." She said before leaving.

After the party me and Tobias walked to our ampartment. We then decided to get ready for bed and go to sleep. Before we went to sleep we both just stared at ceiling. Tobias then moved I knew he was looking at me with even looking at him.

"I love you." He said

"I love you too." I said facing him.

I then kiss him long and passionately but pull away before it goes anywhere. I then turn back around on my side and fall asleep. Last thing I remember before I went to sleep was Tobias pulling me closer to him by the waist and kissing me on the back of m head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry I haven't updated in a while I will try to update more. So the next chapter will be the Fourtris wedding!

I am very excited! Well bye!

Love,

AugustusWife