Held Hostage and Secrets come to life

Tobias POV.

I wake up to a loud scream downstairs. I go downstairs to see what is going on and see Tris tied up in a chair and a man holding Mckayla in one hand and a gun in the other. I instantly go into attack mode.

"Don't do anything rash Tobias, if you take another step forward I will kill your daughter and wife. I just want to talk." the familiar voice said.

"Eric what do you want?" I say

"I want to know why Tris picked you, I want to-"he said what. what is this guy talking about.

"What are you talking about?" I asked getting annoyed with him.

"Oh she didn't tell you did she." he said. This guy is crazy.

"Tris what is he talking about?" I asked looking at my nervous wife.

"Well I dated Eric for about a week, you know when we broke up for those two weeks last year, yeah so that happened and I never told you because I didn't think it was important." She says.

"You didn't think that was important to tell me, okay so you just went out and got you another boyfriend after we broke up." I say dumbfounded by this news.

"Yeah, what was I suppose to do sit in my apartment and cry and hope that you would comeback to me." She says getting angry 

" I don't know but why did you choose Eric out of all people."

"Because he was there and I was feeling sad and lonely, but that didn't change how I felt about you I thought about you the entre time."  she says

"Wait so I was just a rebound guy?!" he screamed.

"Yes can I have my daughter back." Tris said

"Yea what ever I am done." he says giving me Mckayla then untied Tris then he left.

That was weird I think as I turn from Tris and put Mckayla back in her bed.

Okay guys this chapter was kind of weird and stupid so don't be mad at me, I told you I have no inspiration for this story what so ever. I am going to do two more chapters then I am ending the story.

love you guys,

BoOkWoRmCuTiE8300