Chapter 11: Recall some memories

Начните с самого начала

"L-lets go Rainbow." I smiled after throwing the knife on the ground.

"Uh.. Applejack?" She muttered in slight fear in her voice, finally letting go my hand afterwards.

"Yeah sugarcube?" I asked, looking back at her to see she was pointing at something again. "W-what now?"

"You just made them even more pissed."

When I turned around, my eyes quickly went wide as soon I saw his gang pulling out their knifes.

"Well crap.."

"I think we should run now-"

"Eyup!" I lastly said before grabbing her hand again to run to the other side.

We can still hear the boys calling and yelling at us as they helped their stupid ass leader to get back up to their feat. I know this situation is really bad.. But for me and Rainbow, were actually enjoying it.

We just kept on laughing and holding hands while we ran into the woods near my house street.

"Where are we going Apples?"

"I know a shortcut! Just trust me okay?"

"I always trust you!"

"And that's why I love you!" I yelled in joy, not even aware of what Im saying at the time.

"Wait.. Y-you do?" My Rainbow haires friend asked with a huge smile as her cheeks slightly turn red.

"Don't take it seriously dumbass! Now come on, there's my house! You know how to climb up a fence right?"

"Pffft! Of course I do, we always used to sneak out of your house remember?"

"Heh.. Those were the fun 13 year old days!"

"Bro I think your already drunk, we still do this almost every week!"

"Seriously? Sorry I cant think straight cause Im having too much fun!"

"Wait.. Shh!" She gasped, covering my mouth with her hand. "Can you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

After a few minutes if silence, I decided to climb to our backyard's fence while Rainbow kept on looking around her surroundings. Suddenly.. We heard something-

"OH GIRLIES, WHERE ARE YOU TWO!?"

"Crap they found us! Quick get up!" Rainbow laughed after pushing me on top, making me fall down to the backyard.

"Ouch! You drunk jackass!" I laughed back before stepping into an apple crate to help her climb up. "Take my hand loser, quick before they see us."

The drunk rainbow haired idiot then jumped up, grabbing my hand after so I can pull her to the other side.

As soon she got back to her feet, I immediately grabbed her hand again and rushed to the front door.

"You okay sleeping in my room?" I asked with a grin.

"Only If i can sleep on top of you."

"Okay first, your disgusting. Second, im always on top and you look like a bottom. And 3rd.. The door is locked."

"Heh thats highly ridiculous Apple- Wait what?"

"Danm.. Granny Smith locked the door! She must have thought I was gonna stay at your house tonight."

"Well don't you have a key or anything?"

"N-no! I always just climb into my window whenever I get lock out!"