Story Two

"Technically Useless"

Ultimate Showdown #1:

I just want to say first that last situation was probably so embarrassing because it involved someone else, it caused a scene and someone got hurt :/

Anyways...

Next story is one from Middle School, again (no wonder I hated school so much!).

Section 1

It involves me in a classroom bored yet again from work. It was study period, time for us to do some of our homework at school, the time where the boys talked about dumb stuff and were being annoying and the girls - I have no idea what they did. I was one of the few people to sit down and actually work because there was no way in the Devil's lair I was going to go home and work when I was supposed to be getting my ugly/beauty rest.

I was probably working on an essay or a speech or something (I have no idea) but that's besides the point. The point is that my teach stood from his desk and asked. "Why wants to go to the printer?"

Everyone around me launched themselves out of their seats, giddy as hell and ready to take onn the printa! 

When I tell you kids get excited over the stupidest stuff, I mean KIDS GET EXCITED ABOUT THE STUPIDEST STUFF.

Literally. Like, this is when flipping bottles spinning plastic was in if you know what I'm saying (probably not). But let me just tell you now, I was one of those kids. Going to the printer was the funnest thing on earth. I think it was because we got time to wander the halls, talk to friends, use the bathroom, and probably to even leave the school. I have no idea.

All I know is that I liked it because I got to stretch (because we all know you got punished for trying to stand up in class because it is somehow the ultimate... dIsTracTioNnnnnnnnn---) and because in a way it showed that the teacher trusted you and I was a teacher's pet. Seriously, like I was on level 5,000.

While everyone was bold enough to yell in the teacher's face, I sat in my seat and watched them go after the printer key like wild animals. I moped for a good bit. I always wanted to go to the printer, but no one ever asked me to go *cries*

Next thing I knew, my name was being called.

I looked up so fast as if someone was beckoning my name for marriage. Would he ask me? Would I, De-yonna, actually be asked to go to the printer?!

Sure enough I was asked. "Do you want to go to the printer?"

I was frozen. All eyes were on me and I had no idea what to say. I just sat wide-eyed and shrugged.

I guess he took that as a 'yes' and decided to tell me to just go, afterward. 

Slowly, I stood from the chair and walked on over. The sea of children parted for me to come on through. I stopped and looked into my teacher's eyes just to make sure that he was sure. 

The keys to the printer were held out to me and once I held my hand out to grab it, everyone sighed in utter disappointment. 

'sorry' were my thoughts, but my face said something completely different. 'finally! i am the chozen oneee!' it said as I smiled quite dastardly, or should I say devilishly?

Everyone sat down and a few watched as I took slow, purposeful steps in intervals toward the open classroom door. If no one were looking, I would have gone out as if I were a bride walking down the aisle, but sadly, I didn't.