~Mine~

Idea/Request: ohtrashmouthtozier

*Warning*
.Smut
.Possessive Richie
.Hickeys/Rough Bois
.Cussing

All of the losers were staying at a cabin in the woods for a couple of days, Richie and Eddie have been dating in secret for about 2.5 months.

Richie's mom rented a cabin for all of the losers as a treat. "Bye mom" Richie said while you could hear a beeping of a car horn out side "Bills here to pick me up" Maggie got up from the couch and walked over to her son "okay honey, just promise you'll be safe" Maggie hugged Richie and kissed his cheek "I promise, byee" Richie ran out side and threw his stuff in the truck of Bills car. "Let's leave this bitch" Bill rolled his eyes, "we still have to go pick up the rest of the losers" Richie dramatically slid down in his seat "Fineeee". After picking up the rest of the losers they headed down to the cabin, "Are we there yet" Richie said while looking over at Bill. "No" three minutes later Richie asked again "Are we there yet" Bill looked over at Richie who was in the passenger seat "No" after Richie asking this exactly 34 time they were finally there "Are we t-" Bill cut Richie off "YES WERE HERE". Richie smiled and unbuckled his seat belt, "FREEDOM". Richie swung the car door open and ran to the cabin.

All the losers laughed, "Let's go". The rest of the kids got out, grabbed there stuff and headed to the cabin. "Okay, everyone gets there own room" Richie said walking out of a room with a bag of chips. "It's like 200 degrees here" Beverly said while laying in the floor. Richie laughed "If everyone finds there room and gets dressed we can go swimming". Everyone rushed to a room and started to get dressed. After a bit of them swimming and playing around in the water, they started to settle down a bit. "So when you getting a girlfriend Mr big shot" Beverly said while looking at Richie. "I have a girlfriend" Richie said like nothing. Eddie choked on water while all the losers looked very confused, "You do" Richie smirked "you didn't know". Beverly shook her head "yeah me and Eddie's mom are every happy together" Eddie glared at Richie while the rest of the losers bursted out in laughter.

"Beep beep" Eddie said while glaring at Richie, Richie put his hands up in defeat. "LETS PLAY CHICKEN" Beverly shouted, obviously Richie being Richie his mind idiomatically went to gay chicken and he choked on air. Eddie started laughing because he knew what Richie's mind went to, "Not gay chicken, stupid" Stanley said. Richie laughed nervously, "Well duh". "I CALL GOING ON SOMEONES SHOULDERS" Beverly yelled. "I think it should be Eddie and me, and Richie and Beverly" Richie crossed his arms and looked at Eddie. Eddie smiled "okay". Richie growled lightly "Fine" Eddie got up on Bills shoulders and Richie rolled his eyes, "get on Bev" Beverly got up on Richie's shoulder and they started playing. "We're gonna win" Eddie said while reaching out to try to push Beverly. Beverly smirked "as if" Beverly pushed Eddie back and they fell. Eddie ended up falling in bills arms, Richie saw and scoffed, "I'm gonna go change" Richie said while helping Beverly get down. A while later all the losers are in the PJs and sitting on the couch  eating. "I'm gonna go lay down" Eddie said while standing up, "it's only 11:30" Eddie started walking to his room "exactly, I normally go to bed at 9:00". A little bit later they were watching a movie, "I'll be right back" Richie said, they didn't really pay attention to that, "mhm". Richie snuck into Eddie's room and turned on his light, The light turning on woke Eddie up, "wha-, Richie?" Eddie said while sitting up. Richie walked over to Eddie and sat on Eddie's lap, "Richie?" Richie grabbed both of Eddie's arms and pinned him to the bed "Mine". "What" Eddie's pupils went wide, Richie kissed Eddie roughly. "You are mine, not anyone else" Eddie nodded, "F-fuck" Richie leaned down and started sucking on Eddies neck. "R-ri- ahh~" Eddie moaned  Richie's name as Richie bit down, "Richie just keep repeating mine lightly after every hickey he gave Eddie.

"P-please" Eddie begged, Richie smirked as he took off there clothes. "What baby" Eddie whined at the nickname, "F-u-Fuck Mee" Eddie moaned as Richie licked Eddie's nipple. Richie was kissing down Eddie's chest leaving a trail of hickeys behind. From outside the room all that could be heard was tiny wimpers and moans that were coming out of Eddie. "Is he okay" Bill said looking towards the detection of Eddie's room, "I don't know maybe go check on him" Beverly said still watching the movie. Bill got up and walked to Eddie's room, *knock* "hey Eddie? Are you okay". Eddie's eyes shot open and he cover his mouth, Richie slowly started licking down Eddie's dick. "I-im finne" Bill went to go turn the door nob of Eddie's door, "NO, DON'T" Eddie shouted. "Oh, uhh, sorry" Bill said as he removed his hand, "it's okay, I'm fine bill. I promise" Eddie said trying his best not to moan as Richie was bobbing his head up and down. "You c-can go bil-l" Richie started to suck harder and gripped Eddie's thigh for him moaning Bill name, "Sorry" Wisperd so only Richie could hear. As you could hear Bills foot steps fading away Richie lighten his grip and looked up at Eddie. Richie winked at Eddie and licked his slit, "Oh fuck me".

Richie stopped and started laughing, he looked up at Eddie "I already am sweetheart"  Eddie rolled his eyes "Well sucking my dick isn't fucking me" Richie sat up and crossed his arms "Then get on your hands and knees baby boy" Richie smirked while saying. Eddie turned around onto his hands and knees and stuck his butt in the air in front of Richie. Richie laughed lightly and smacked Eddie's butt hard and Eddie moaned, "You kinky hoe" Richie said bluntly. "Richie" Eddie whined, "what darling". Eddie sighed softly "Please fuck me" Eddie turned his head around so he could look at Richie, Richie smiled and nodded. Richie stuck two of his finger in his mouth and sucked on them. Eddie propped his body up on his four arms and knees and dropped his head down in preparation. Richie took his finger out of his mouth "Ready?" Richie asked Eddie, "Ready" Eddie confirmed. Richie circled his pointer finger around Eddies hole and slowly pushed in, Eddie let out a soft whimper. No this isn't really an odd feeling for Eddie, Eddie would typically bottom in there relationship I mean Richie liked to be in charge and to have the power. Richie was always carful and caring even if he got a little "kinky" sometimes he was always careful. Richie added a second finger and started thrusting them in and out, Eddie moaned Richie name. Richie took out his finger and Eddie whined at the loss of the feeling, "you ready for the real thing?" Richie asked. "P-please" Eddie whined/moaned.

Richie slowly started entering Eddie's hole, Eddie happily sighed when Richie bottomed out. Richie gave Eddie a minute to get comfortable and when Eddie nodded he started thrusting in and out. "Mhm, faster" Eddie said with his head in the pillow bellow him, Richie grabbed Eddie's hips and started going faster. Richie started kissing Eddie's back and pumping Eddie's dick, "A-ahh" Eddie yelped at all the attention he was getting. "C'mon cum for me baby" Richie said against Eddie's shoulder, Eddie tried his best to hold on but Richie bit his shoulder and he couldn't handle it. All of a sudden he came all over Richie's and and the bed, Richie continued to thrust harshly until he came in done, Richie came inside Eddie. Richie slowly pulled out and laid next to Eddie, "I love you" Eddie said while cuddling up to Richie and Richie smiled "I love you too baby"

The next morning Eddie woke up and Richie was gone so Eddie got up and put some shorts on, Eddie walked out of his room and to the kitchen. When Eddie walked out everyone was staring at him, "Damn Eddie" Beverly said looking Eddie up and down Eddie raised and eyebrow "What?". Beverly laughed lightly, "go look in a mirror" Eddie turned around to head to the bathroom. When Eddie got to the mirror he saw that he was cover in hickeys, "RICHIE IM GONNA KILL YOU". All the losers started bursting out laughing, "Sorry baby" Richie yelled back to Eddie.

Okay that's it, hope it was okay.

1480 Words

~The person who wrote this