ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏs (ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴜʏ) ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ (𝟹/𝟺)

"What do you mean someone still has a crush on you?" Yubin asks.

"Exactly what I said," Yoongi says in a whiney tone. "The last question on the quiz was their final thoughts, and somebody said that they still have a crush on me!"

While Yoongi was editing his video, he could tell how flustered he was just by looking at himself. The viewers were so gonna tease him about it in the comment section, the just love to make fun of him. That's their relationship, a nice one at that.

"For real?" Yubin asks. "After all these years he still has a crush on you? Talk about not moving on. So who is it?"

"I don't know," Yoongi shrugs. "They wanted to be anonymous, but I wanna know who it is."

Yoongi looked at the time the quiz was sent in, and it was the last one submitted. What did that mean? He didn't know. Cause he's dumb.

"Okay, time to play detective." Yubin settles in her seat. "So, who are the people who didn't want to be anonymous?"

"Well, Taehyung obviously, Jin, Namjoon, and that's it." Yoongi says. "The straight guy- Hoseok was anonymous too. But he's straight, so obviously he can't like me."

"That only leaves two people," Yubin says.

"Jungkook and Jimin," Yoongi breathes.

"Mhm," she nods. "How was that so hard?"

"No, but we're not done yet. I don't know if it's Jungkook or Jimin," Yoongi thinks to himself.

He tried his best to remember the high school/middle school days he had spent with Jungkook and Jimin.

Jimin was always nice to Yoongi, but that was just who he was. He was a friendly guy, kind to everyone. Jungkook was younger than Yoongi by one year, and Yoongi always helped him with schoolwork in class. Somehow, he caught feelings for the guy during their year together.

He remembered that the mysterious person had answered that they knew Yoongi liked them in middle school, so Yoongi had to think about how obvious he was with them.

Yoongi's always blush at Jimin's kind actions, and he'd throw everything out of his way to help Jungkook. So that didn't help. Like, at all.

"Why don't you just dm them?" Yubin asks Yoongi.

An audible gasp leaves Yoongi's mouth. "Oh my god, you're right."

"You're so dumb sometimes," she breathes out.

"I know right," Yoongi nods, pulling out his phone and going straight to Instagram. He clicks on Jungkook's account to dm him first.

Yoongi: I finished recording the video, and I was just curious...
Were you the one who said you liked me back?

Jungkook: Nope, it ain't me. Good luck on finding the guy though.

Yoongi chuckles as he reads Jungkook's reply. He really hasn't changed much at all. But now this could only mean one thing: was Jimin the one to confess to him through the quiz?

So Yoongi decides to dm Jimin too, just to make sure his logic was correct.

Jimin: no, I only liked you as a friend.

Now this confused Yoongi even more. Do you know what this means?

This means Jungkook or Jimin was lying...