ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴀɴᴏs (𝟸/𝟻)

The alarm rang in Hoseok's ears, but he didn't bother turning it off, or getting up. He just laid there with it still ringing in his ears.

"YAH!" Dawon yelled at his doorframe, a spatula in hand.

Dawon was his older sister, and successful fashion designer. Many people know that she is Hoseok's sister, and that's what boosted his social status as the popular kid who has links to successful people.

"Get up, lazy-ass!"

"Yeah, yeah!" Hoseok rolled his eyes as he got up.

He always slept shirtless, and in sweatpants. He rubbed his eyes, and ruffled his orange hair. He wakes up at 5:30am to get to school early so he had time with his friends.

The two lived in a small house. Their parents lived in Gwangju. Because of her successfully business, Dawon decided to move to Seoul. And because Hoseok wanted to go with her, he did. Their parents were pretty chill to begin with, and they knew that Dawon would take good care of her younger brother.

"Bye sis!" Hoseok waved, taking a big chop on the red apple.

"Bye, have a good day!" she waved back.

He loved his relationship with his sister. It was something he cherished a lot, holding it deep in his heart. They were like Tom and Jerry. They would always fight and tease each other, but they also love each other a lot.

"Hyung!" Jungkook waved at the male before running up to him.

He was the 'golden' student. Good at everything. Literally everything, except English. Jeon Jungkook can't do English. He was wearing his famous Timberlands (that he wore every single day), grey sweatpants, and a white t-shirt. Something so simple, and looked too good. Even though he's younger than all of them, he uses formalities but doesn't treat them with much respect. He'd curse at them, and hit them. But he still had respect for them, and they knew it was all fun and games.

Next to Jungkook was the school's most handsome student, Kim Seokjin. His friends call him Jin for short. He was charming, charismatic, and had way too much confidence. Like, a level above Jake Paul's. He was the oldest out of all them, going to school one year later. He bickers with Jungkook a lot, but he's really mature... sometimes. Jin always tucked in his shirts. Today, he tucked a simple white t-shirt into blue jeans.

Kim Taehyung, everyone's friend. He was the second youngest, a junior. He was weird, handsome, and funny. Everyone loves him for his dorky charms. He comes from a rich family. His dad owns his very own business. He owns lots of Gucci, and jokes about becoming a Gucci model. Everyone knows it'll happen one day. And when it does happen, it won't be a joke anymore.

These were Hoseok's friends. The four guys that everyone drooled over. Guy or girl. Everyone wanted a piece of them.

"What's your first hour class?" Taehyung asked.

"I got math with Seokjin," Hoseok gestured towards the male with his thumb.

"English," Jungkook groaned.

They laughed at the young male, "Ha! Good luck with that!" Jin let out a windshield laugh.

"Shut up, ahjussi!" Jungkook glared at him.

"YAH!" Jin glared back.

Here we go again... Hoseok rolled his eyes.

Hoseok was walking to his third hour class when a certain female stopped him. She was pretty on the outside, but you couldn't say the same for inside. She smelled of perfume, a little too much perfume. And she caked her face, though she acts 'all natural.'