Bio

Name: Y/N L/N.

Nickname: Storm.

Organization: U.S. Army. FBI Swat.

Date Of Birth: August 24 (Age 29)

Place Of Birth: Houston, Texas.

Height: 1.85m

Weight: 65kg

Experience: 10 years served in the U.S. Army. 1 year in the FBI Swat.

Family:

     Father: Luca L/N.

     Mother: Melissa L/N.

     Sister: Faith L/N.

Background

"The calm before the storm becomes a true statement before I show up."

Raised in Houston, Texas with his sister, Storm is a very strong-minded and independent individual having served two tours in Iraq and being in the FBI Swat for a year. Y/N is a determined individual not holding anything back to get the mission done. Y/N has good relations with his family often calling them and sending letters. Once Y/N received the nickname of Storm, he developed a heavily modified taser possible to kill a person in less than a second once struck by it.

Psychological Report

Y/N "Storm" L/N's strong will and determination reflect in his operations and personal life. L/N has dedicated himself to not only serving his country, but serving all citizens of the world by stopping countless terrorist ops. L/N continued to operate with his squad even after the ambush therefore infiltrating Taliban and other terrorist bases and strongholds with himself and one other, Lucas Terry. L/N shows no signs of PTSD or depression even after the ambush that took place one year ago. L/N remains in great discipline with no record of disciplinary actions or even warnings. L/N will follow what he is told by his superior even if it is certain death. L/N wears a slightly modified U.S. Army uniform.