"Oh.....hey baby." My cheeks turned so red as Jimin said that out loud in front of all his friends. Hoseok just winked with a small knowing smirk on his face.

"Baby?" Yoongi quickly spoke as he took in a hit of his joint as he held his breath in.

"Yeah.....he was a good boy." Hoseok finished as he looked to the ground with a huge smile on his face.

"What the Hell! You're smoking?!"

"Whoa whoa baby boy chill! We are just releasing some stress." Jimin quickly ran to me basically cooing in my ear as he stroked my cheek.

"Get off!" I shoved him away. "And Don't call me that... this is school! You Cannot be Smoking on the property!"

"Baby calm down no one will know......no one has found out so far."

"Seriously stop calling me that!"

"You seemed to love it before." Jimin whispered in my ear before he kissed my cheek basically making my legs weak.

"Come you seem stressed take a hit." Seokjin said as he walked over arm extended out trying to hand me the blunt.

"No thanks." Seokjin just shrugged as he took another hit and passed it to Jimin who slung his arm around my waist. Of course the others noticed.

"Goodie two shoes." I heard Taehyung chuckle to Yoongi who was eyeing the arm around my waist.

Just as Jimin was about to take another hit I grabbed it from him and took a big hit myself. I held it in as the smoke filled my lungs. As I breathed out I watched the smoke stream out my lips instantly feeling more relaxed.

"Don't judge a book by its cover. I do smoke.....just not at school." I casually said as I took another hit and went to sit next to Hoseok who quickly started rubbing my back.

"So bad day?" Taehyung asked as he sat next to me. I took another hit and handed it to Hoseok.

"Bad year." I confessed as I stretched out before I laid back to look at the blue sky above.

"Is it your dad still?" Yoongi quietly asked probably fighting with himself to speak to me.

"Yep."

"Want to talk about it?" Seokjin asked once Hoseok handed him the blunt.

"Not much to say.....what's done is done."

"What's done?" Jimin questioned as he towered over me while he was standing. His hair dangled downwards while his eyes were trying to read me. "Baby. What's. Done?"

Damn why do I fall for their stupid dominant auras or whatever. This isn't the first time one of them has used this tone with me. They all have at least once since they joined this school. I just want to do what they want to make them happy. I'm like a puppy who just wants them to pet me.

"My future......my father arranged.....something and in a couple more months I no longer will have choices." I don't know why I said that the way I did. I technically don't have many choices.

"What did he arrange?" Yoongi asked as he towered over me as well.

"It isn't important.....pass the blunt please." I sat up as Taehyung handed me the brown smaller blunt from all the smoking. Just as I was in hailing Jimin came up behind me and pulled me close in between his legs.

"It is important you know how we feel about you....you also confessed to me how you felt the same. We already have to hold back our anger because of that stupid Sehun. Don't make us more angry by keeping another secret from us."

The atmosphere just got so cold. My eyes darted to everyone who had the same look as the other. So I know about Hoseok and Jimin liking me but why did he say Us in front of the rest.