Manik: Ye-yes...
Manik chuckled under his breath as he pulled her back into his arms. Abhay walked away as Nandini turned back towards the ocean feeling Manik's silent laugh as his chest vibrated behind her back. 

Nandini: Ohk Ohk fine... Stop laughing! Thank u for being freaking Rude to me...

Manik laughed out loud at this, clinking their coffee mugs together as he kissed her temple softly,
Manik: Yeah yeah... I know I should be sorry, but I knew u would be super embarrassed if he walked in on u when u weren't even wearing a bra under that thin T-shirt.

Nandini's eyes widened at his direct words as she elbowed his chest.
Nandini: Shut Up!

Manik bit his lip to stop the laughter as they sipped their coffee together. Nandini enjoyed the soft wide blowing around them as she sighed in contentment waiting for the sun to rise up. She kept her eyes fixed at the horizon, watching the beautiful colours filling up the sky as it changed from black to violent to red to orange to yellow and by the time the sun was up in the sky, it finally turned to blue, filling up the entire sky with the early morning light.

The fact that she was oblivious about was that her loving husband was enjoying the effect of those bright colours on her face as he secretly clicked multiple pictures of her with almost every colour being reflected in eyes.

Mukti: Look who finally decided to join us... Our very own Love birds!
Mukti said smirking at the two of them as they walked towards the group for breakfast later that morning, back at the hotel.

All the others too turned towards them and smiled as Manan took their seats.

Manik: Good Morning guys!

Cabir: It clearly has been an amazing one for u... Had a good night?
Cabir asked them with a teasing look as he kept his eyes on Nandini who simply rolled her eyes as she replied him nonetheless.

Nandini: Oh we had an amazing night Cabir... U know the one where we were far far away from u!

Manik chuckled at the two of them as he turned towards Abhi talking to him. Nandini picked up a plate and served some breakfast that she knew Manik would prefer and kept the plate in front of him before grabbing some for herself in another plate as she walked over to Ashita, wanting to know if they had a good time last night. Nandini was worried that Ashita wouldn't fit in well into the group but surprisingly she found out that she had absolutely nothing to worry about, seeing as the girl got along with everyone so well. She just had to admit that her friends were just too welcoming when they wanted to be, they welcomed her into the group with their arms wide open and now it was Rishab and Ashita following behind.

The last two days of the trip passed out in a blur as they spent their time in trekking and shopping, and before they knew it, they were back on their way to Mumbai.

Abhi: Hey... Make sure to plan the next trip sooner guys! I have a really boring life without these sudden plans.

Aliya: I for one am always ready for a trip. Just give me a call and I'll be there.

Nandini: Just let this hotel be ready and open, then I'll be ready to go anywhere u guys want me to.
Nandini said closing her eyes as she rested her head on Manik's shoulder.

Manik wrapped his arm around, kissing her on her temple,
Manik: U need to take it easy on yourself. Don't stress so much because of this project. It's going to be amazing! And the predicted date u set up at the start of the project is the first week of September, we have 8 months left.

Nandini: Umn... Yeah! Right.
Manik turned to look at her with a peculiar look on his face but saw her eyes still peacefully closed so he ignored it.