Part 26

Alessia:

I did my best to keep up with his mouth but it was challenging. He picks me up and carries me inside of the dining room before laying me on the see-through table. He stands between my legs and reconnects our lips. I push his face away. "I am not about to sleep with you on the same table I ate dinner with your parents at." I said as he began running his hands down my body. We look in to each other's eyes for a couple minutes before he grabs my body and carries me into our bedroom.

He throws me on the bed and lays in between my legs. He kisses my lips soft but firmly. He pulls his face away to speak. "I think we should start making those 2 beautiful babies right now." He says while winking. My face immediately heats up and turns red. I try to look away but he grabs my face. "Absolutely gorgeous." He growls before moving his lips to the crook of my neck.

He nibbles and kisses in the sensitive flesh causing me to moan. He lifts up to rip my dress off, leaving me in my lace underwear, again. I help him pull his shirt off before he begins to kiss in between my breast. I arch my back off the bed to deepen his faint, soft kisses on my body.

He unhooks my bra and pulls it off. My breast pour out and he immediately takes my right nipple in his mouth. I hiss slightly due to the fact that they are still sensitive. He moves to my other breast and I feel myself become impossibly wetter. He brings his lips back up my body until he connects with my lips again.

I tug at his pants, urging him to pull them off. He pulls away from the kiss to pull his pants off and throw them somewhere in the room. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring his lips back down on mine. As he pulls away, I bite his bottom lip causing him to growl in satisfaction.

He moves his lips down my body until they are at the heem of my underwear. He holds my knees open with his hands while allowing his breath to tease my core. I shudder and reach for his hair. I try my hardest to push his head down and he smirks at my eagerness. He kisses my clit over the thin fabric and I moan loudly. "I need it." I moan out to him and he smirks up at me.

"I know, my love. Just let me have my fun." He says before lightly licking over my covered clit. I arch my back off of the bed and grunt at his teasing. He releases my knees before pulling my underwear off. He grabs my knees again and spreads them wider than before causing some of my wetness to flow down to the silk comforter.

He blows on my core causing me to tense up and shiver. "You are so wet for me, baby." He says  before kissing both sides of my pussy lips. I pull his face up and he looks at me with confusion.

Gia: "Why would you do that! We were just about to get some!" My wolf yells at me. Patience. I respond to her causing her to growl at me.

"I have a surprise." I tell him and he looks at me with squinted eyes. "I promise you are going to love it." I tell him and he huffs before getting up and laying on the bed, back first. He watches me intently as I walk into the closet. I close the closet door behind me. I can't have him peaking. I pull out one of the sexy lingerie that Vanessa and Camilla forced me to buy.