A small splash drowned into the wide river as few more silhouettes from the surface began to land on every roof.

Her eyes watched as she sunk slowly, still some bloodstains mixing up with the water as she closed her eyes.

For I have given a role as the sacrificial lamb for my fellow warriors. My incompetence not only disappointed my elders, and now I have received my orders.

To impersonate the traitors... to become the traitor.

I was called a daughter once, a warrior then a soldier.

But one thing kept my sanity intact... that is, having a brother like you.

I wish we could've had more time together. Smile with everyone else. Laugh at the most stupid things.

Have everyone known, that I am happiest with you.

Goodbye...

And thank you.

Brother...
.

.

.

I don't want to go!
.

.

.

.

.

Drip.
.

.

Drip.
.

.

Drip.

Aizawa frowned and stopped writing on the board when a drop of water from the ceiling landed on his head.

His tired eyes looked up sheepishly seeing that the dripping began to be even more. He moved to his right and observed. The students were watching him do that as well.

"I guess I have to ask the maintenance to--"

Crash!

Passing through the wall magically, a girl fell above the unprepared teacher. A water equivalent to a tub fell completely off the ceiling as everyone stood and gasped.

"What's going on?! Another villain attack?" Minetta asked panicked.

"Everyone stay back." Aizawa waved everyone as he looked at the new existence that appeared before him. The sight of it made him frown again. Finding an unconscious girl with h/c locks and s/c complexion. She was wearing some type of uniform that stenches with blood and some kind of gear attached to the harness on her leg with some type of swords in them as his mouth opened in both confusion and curiosity. "A kid?"

His eyes trailed towards her stomach that still had a sword planted on it, shoulder was gashed deep in the arm, and her waist obviously shot.

She began to cough moments later. Water and blood got off her mouth as she coughed. Her eyes opened, seeing as a weird looking man patched up in black clothing and white scarf was in front of her. But all curiosity flew when she felt all pain in every part of her body.

"Kid, stay conscious if you could, I've called the medics. They'll be here any minute now--"

"Who are you?" She shot back. Forcing herself to stand up and she successfully did. Pulling off the blade on her stomach as she coughed out blood once again.

"Listen. Calm down and lay still." Aizawa called out.

"No. Not unless you identify yourself and where am I!" She picked up her swords and made a stance. She wasn't panicked at all. Her demeanor was calm but alert that it amazed Aizawa how she can be this composed despite being severely wounded.

"You know that we're the ones to be asking that!" She flinched, jumping off to another far corner when someone sternly spoke of it.

She turned to them instinctively. Not just one, but twenty pairs of eyes stared at her, wearing some sort of uniform. Probably military people or some other part of the wall.

"Goddammit, more soldiers?!" She cursed. The wound on her shoulder began to steam, slowly forming back to close.

"Soldiers?" The teacher watched her in bewilderment. "Missy, I order you to calm down, sit still and wait for the medic. You'll die of blood loss."

"Why would I listen to you-- holy shit, those clothes are floating?!" She asked, pointing to the uniform that lacked the physique of the person wearing it.

"Oh, you mean me?" Hagakure asked, the sleeves waved at her as all hell broke loose.

"Is this the afterlife I keep hearing of? I didn't know it actually existed? Are you these freaks the god kings or something?" She asked, pointing a sword at Aizawa's direction.

"Pfft--" most students hardly tried to not laugh. The girl looked at them confused.

"Which part of the world are you from? You look like a country bumpkin." A pink unearthly woman laughed.

She frowned at the strange woman, then a black bird? A deformed creature and a grapehead. She tightened the hold on her sword in disbelief. Her eyes fuzzy from all blood loss and accidental concussion.

Her body once again collapsed then everything turned black.

Aizawa sighed. "I told you to stay conscious."