Once again, the humanity's strongest soldier was able to catch up, stalling more and more time for her delay of escape.

"Why does it have to be you?" Levi asks.

They clashed with their weakened swords once again.

"I'm sorry." I didn't know it was me either. She replied sadly. She didn't want to do it either, but being required to do it was not an excuse.

I can still remember you crying when I returned. The embrace I longed to have from my precious brother as he told me the numbers of days I was gone. How it scared him every day of my absence that he'll never find my dead body or me...

He didn't want to lose anyone again like how we lost Isabelle and Farlan.

"Then..." Levi blankly stood on the end of the roof. He prepared his sword once again and ran towards her. "I'll have to capture you. This is my order." He said as well.

She sadly smiled. "Yes. I'm ordered to have your head if possible as well." She quietly replied.

Both attacked one another once again. Their abilities on par with one another that not one of this glorified populace could ever go up against.

As if watching two gods of death destroy one another and killing their own sense with the shred of humanity left within.

For another minute, she run off again as the sight of everyone from the 104th started approaching. No. She can't. She doesn't want to see those disgusted faces... she landed from another roof, but once soon stopped by the pain.

Joining the training corps and finding new friends... it was one of the most eventful things she has. Everyone was nice to her... literally. And she found another far, far, cousin who's also an Ackerman named Mikasa.

Then for some reason, she was pulled into Reiner's group, sometimes Annie's companion, oftentimes a moderator to Jean and Eren's fights--sometimes the referee as well.

It was fun...

Not until another breached happened.

The truth that Reiner forced upon her.

The horror of those years she was gone.

Her eyes widened when a blade suddenly passes through her belly, piercing her from front to back. Turning to the first and last person she always thought would be the end of her.

The stab made by Levi once again held pain, deeper than the gut. Tears streamed down her face as the blade remained on her stomach.

"Yes. That's right." She coughed, drips of blood gashed out of her lips and some of those blood hit his cheeks.

"Y/n..." there couldn't be anymore regret than this. Losing the one that kept you to walk into the path of life, but you'll have to let it go because of the selfish need of others? To hell with this life!

Just because she was a titan who was forced to do this. Her who took all the blame for sins she didn't commit. Tears stream down his eyes as well as he watched her drool with blood.

"What are you crying for? It's not like I'm going to die." She laughed. "But in the end... you're still the one who has to sacrifice everything for everyone's sake. I'm sorry, brother..." Kicking him away, she backed off and tripped down as she started falling into the wide river...

She smiled, blood raining down of her wounds as if slowly unfolding the reality that the only family he has is finally leaving him.

"Don't!" Levi screamed, kneeling on the roof as he watched her. "Don't go!"