Mineta: ....Did it work?

Kaminari: Don't know but try giving him a command?

Mineta: Okay! umm Midoriya could you make 50 chocolates pancakes for the both of us?

Izuku didn't replied to the question he just went to the elevator leaving both of them confused.

Kaminari: It didn't work... Welp, that was a stupid way to waste our time.

Mineta: Wait! Midoriya wouldn't just left us without answering our question. Maybe his making the chocolate pancakes now, let's go to the kitchen and find out!

Kaminari: *sigh* fine.

They then went to the stairs cause it's much faster than going to the elevator, they found their way to the dinnertable when they're about to enter the kitchen Izuku came out of the kitchen with both holding 50 chocolates pancakes on each hand.

Kaminari: HOLY SHIT!!! IT WORKS!!

Mineta: DAMN!! THAT WAS SOME FAST COOKING!!!

Izuku then sets both of the pancakes on the dinnertable. The duo started eating their pancakes while crying because now they both believe that magic is real! They finally have something that will help them from their journey to becoming The Ultimate Harem King.

( Flashback Ends )

Mineta: Man, that was some good pancakes!

Kaminari: Wait, i just realised something.

Mineta: What's that?

Kaminari: Why didn't we think of using the Powder to the girls.

Mineta: ......

Kaminari: ......

Mineta: WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME BACK THEN!!! WE COULD'VE HAD A HAREM BACK THEN!!!

Kaminari: I FORGOT OKAY! MIDORIYA'S PANCAKES WAS SO GOOD THAT I FORGOTTEN BEING A PERVERTED PERSON!!

They both screamed to each other they started arguing to why they didn't make a harem before. But eventually the blonde had enough so he called for a truce.

Kaminari: *sigh* okay, let's just say that it's both our fault that we didn't started harem back then so how about it?

Mineta: okay, it's our fault.

Kaminari: So, is everything ready now?

Mineta: Yes! We got everything to start the ritual.

Kaminari: *sigh* this better be worth it.

Mineta: I promise you that this will be worth it cause we'll have our own demon harem after this ritual!

Kaminari: alright, alright let's get over this!

The midget then started the ritual, Kaminari watched the midget spewing some weird languages from his mouth and spilling some weird mixed substance onto the floor where he drew a demonic circle on it.

Mineta: Now, the last part we need.

Kaminari: And what's that?

Mineta: ...A person's blood...

Mineta then pulled out a razor from his pockets then tried giving it to Kaminari.

Kaminari: Why the hell am i the one getting cut?!

Mineta: Come on dude! I can't cut myself! Im sensitive to pain and you're the only one here!

Kaminari: For your Information! We're doing this to my room! My room! If you're not cutting yourself up then get out of my room and do it yourself.