eight

"Kita, look at what I found. It's a pink butterfly!" The little you yells out, holding out a clear mason jar containing the butterfly you caught.

"I found a butterfly as well, its colour is blue!" He says with just as much as enthusiasm that you used. You look at the butterfly you had caught then to the one he caught, smiling when your eyes meet his. However, that smile falters quickly when you remember the bitter reality you're about to face.

"Kita, do you really have to move to Hogo?" You ask with a pout, puppy eyes looking directly at him. He doesn't make a sound, simply ruffling your hair with his fingers.

"It's Hyogo idiot, and yes, we have to move because of Dads' job." He corrects with a huff. Your lips quiver, looking straight at him with tears now running down your supple cheeks.

"No! Don't cry! If you cry I'm going to cry too!" He says in panic, hands wavering around. You suck your bottom lip up and look at him, wiping your tears hastily.

"Just make sure to send me letters everyday! And call me sometimes too!" You say, looking at him with tear filled eyes. He nods at you, trying not to break into tears.

"Don't replace me with other playmates because I'm better than them!" You huff, and he nods once more, still carding his fingers through your hair.

"Well then, I'm going now (Y/N). I'll be sure to send you those letters everyday, and I'll make sure to call you every Saturday." He says, finally detaching his fingers from your hair. But before he can step away from you, you pull him to a tight embrace that catches him off guard. Looking down at you, his eyes well up. He doesn't want to go, he caught feelings, he's falling deep into you but he's now being ripped apart from you.

6 Years Later.

You walk in the Tokyo Gymnasium to see Karasuno play in the nationals. However, there is also another reason, as to why you had decided to come. You admittedly have fallen for Karasuno's blond salty middle blocker, Tsukishima Kei of class 1-4.

"Tsukishima! Do your best!" You yell from the side of the court, not quite expecting him to hear at all. But he does hear you, and when he heard your voice, a red blush makes its way to his pale cheeks.

You fail to notice him go red due to the distance, but what you also fail to notice are the opposing team pointing at you.

"Hey 'Samu it's (Y/N), look!" Atsumu excitedly points out to his twin brother, his forefinger pointed straight at you.

"(Y/N)! Cheer for us too!" A voice calls out and your eyes trails to the owner. It's your cousin— well cousins— whom you haven't seen in a bit. Your eyes brighten up when you spot them, and those eyes quickly turn into mischievous slits when you realize what Atsumu had just told you.

"You have tons of fangirls in your side! Tell them to cheer for you!" You say, bringing out your tongue at them. Your eyes trail among the team members of Inarizaki High. You don't know these people, but then your eyes capture a familiar boy; the one with the same hair style as Kageyama, but with the colour of silver and black tips. Your eyes brighten up when your thoughts click, realizing who the man is.

"Kita! Kita Shinsuke!" You yell for his name loudly causing his attention to be directed to you. When his eyes meet yours, he smiles when you wave at him with such enthusiasm that he hasn't seen in a long time.

"Who's that girl? Why does she know Atsumu, Osamu and Kita-senpai? She's probably a slut, ew." The other girls glare at you, causing you raise a brow at them. You place your hands on your hips, looking them up and down as you feel a rush of confidence blow into you.

The One That Got Away || K. Tsukishimaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें