sixteen

Walking in the side walk with your sleeping child in your hand with Tsukishima carrying the groceries isn't something you expect happen but guess what? Here you are with the tall blonde holding two heavy plastic bags, one in the right and one in the left.

"Isn't that heavy? You know you could stop here. I'll just call Hajime to pick me up." You say and he faces you with a raised brow, pouting his lips at the same time.

"Do you want me to leave, wifey?" You roll your eyes at the new given nickname, you admit you don't hate it, it just makes you feel like you're falling for him all over again.

"Again with the nickname Kei." You say and he gives you toothy grin. You roll your eyes at him and he gives you a teasing smile.

"You know, I know that you don't hate it." He says and you raise a brow at him and he shows you a teasing smirk.

"Whatever." You say and he chuckles walking with you. He takes a look at the view beside him, his breathtaking ex-fiancee holding the [H/C]-child.

"Too adorable." He says and you face him with confused eyes.

"Did you say something?" You ask and he smirks looking forward shaking his head. You raise a brow as you face ahead.

"You're giving me weird vibes, are you going to kill me?" You ask in a joking manner. He squints your eyes at you and you playfully roll your eyes at him.

"Boke! Hinata boke!" You hear from behind, a male with raven hair in a white tracksuit 'Schweiden Adlers' written on its back with a ginger male in a black tracksuit with 'MSBY Black Jackals' Written on it's back.

"You're too pissy Bakageyama! Did someone steal your milk this morning?!" You raise your brows at the two males quarreling behind you.

"Ha?! Don't treat me as if I'm some child who needs his daily dose of milk you shortass orange!"

"Well truth to be told Kageyama! When someone steals your milk you go crazy over it! Your like a little child!"

"Shut up you annoying piece of shi-"

"Oi, can you too shut it out? There's a sleeping child here." Tsukishima says with a scowl on his face. You see the eyes of the ginger light up in the sight of the blonde as the raven haired one scowls back.

"Stingyshima! Fancy seeing you here and- oh! Who's the pretty lady?" The ginger says walking towards you with a large smile on his face. His hair in a little man bun with fringes almost covering his eyes.

"She's off limits tangerine." Tsukishima says and the raven haired male snickers walking towards you.

"Nice to meet you beautiful, I'm Kageyama Tobio setter of Schwedien Adlers." The raven haired male says with a warm smile on his face and you blush at his words.

"Listening to you flirt is like listening to some cheep diss-track that was poorly made and sold in the streets."

"Hearing you speak is like listening to a siren, it's so annoying."

"Looking at you smile is like looking at a poorly plated steak from a cheap-ass restaurant."

"It's like you could do any better telephone pole."

"Where did you learn to smile? I bet you had to go to a smiling academy to learn that right? Remembering the memory when you tried to smile at those first-years back in high school. You must've traumatized them with that demonic smile of yours." Tsukishima says with a mischievous smirk and a cocked brow.

"Ha?! What do you mean you four-eyed telephone pole?! It's not you could do any better. All you could show in your face is a frown ." The raven haired male says back.