two

[Three years later]

"Rise and shine, my dear (Y/N)." A certain brunet wakes you up from your deep slumber, by softly pulling you from the comfort of your fluffy sheets.

"Five more minutes." You groan out as you nuzzle your head into the comfort of your soft white pillow. The brunet loves seeing you this calm, however he knows you'd throw a fit if he doesn't wake you up now. So with a click of his tongue and the roll of his eyes, he has to take the other way around.

"(Y/N), it's seven in the goddamn morning!" The brunet half-yells at you. Upon hearing his words and fully realizing what he had just said; you jolt your eyes up, quickly peeling the duvet off your body and then sprinting to the bathroom to take a bath.

"What about Keiko?" You ask the brunet, quickly brushing your teeth and also multitasking with heating up the water in the shower. Your roommate merely chuckles at your question, dodging it as he walks away from you.

"Tooru!" You loudly call your roommate with a hint of desperation in your voice. But he still doesn't respond and you want to pry, howbeit you can't waste the time. You finish brushing your teeth, then rinsing it out with water and placing it back to its placement.

You run into the shower and test the water. The not so warm water hits your body, but you have no time to complain. You quickly do your shower routine before stepping out, fresh and clean.

You put on your white skirt and long sleeved blouse, making sure every nook and cranny of your clothes and body look presentable. While your roommate on the other hand pays you no mind, comfortably situated himself at the couch, as he mindlessly scrolls through his social media account,

"Oikawa Tooru! Where is my son?!" You ask loudly as you look at the hanging clock. You have approximately five minutes before the next bus, and if you don't take it; you'll be late.

"Iwa-chan already took him to daycare, and he'll be picking him up later as well." He answers and you quickly sigh in relief, you then grab your hand bag, running to the front door and then putting on your heels as fast as possible.

"You can't leave on an empty stomach! Hey! Idiot!" He yells, but you pay no mind to him, only thinking about catching up the bus as you run out of the apartment complex as fast as possible.

You perfectly make it in time. The bus appears in front of you, opening its doors before your eyes. You sigh in relief, silently recollecting yourself with a deep breath and a small smile as you walk in the bus.

'Thank God I'm not late'

— — —

Three loud knocks on the door are heard. The blond glances at the door and lets the person in, then quickly looking back down on the paper he's working on.

"Tsukki, there's a gathering tonight." A green haired man says as soon as he walks in the room, closing the door behind him. His tall figure walks towards the couch with his green doe eyes looking respectfully at the upper hand.

The blond doesn't respond, continuing to check the papers quietly making the green haired man purse his lips. He does not like the silence of the cold office nor does he like being treated with silence. He smacks his lips and leans into the back of the chair, searching for a topic to strike a conversation with.

He clears his throat and looks at the man before opening his mouth to ask a question. "You still don't wear ties. Is she still the reason behind it?" The green haired male asks. The blond looks at the other before looking back down with a small deep sigh.