Sasuke gave him a pointed look but made no other reaction, instead choosing to glare collectively at the group.

"Spill the beans on the kiss!" Karin urged.

Suigetsu raised an eyebrow at her. "It almost seems like you're eager to learn more." He let out an exaggerated gasp, causing her to send a glare this way. "Are you actually maturing?"

"Give it a rest, Suigetsu." Ino rolled her eyes. She looked back to Naruto. "But for real, spill!"

"It wasn't much," he gave them a shrug. "Just a simple kiss is all."

Ino frowned and studied the blonde. She let out a sigh. "Fine. Keep your secrets. We'll get it out of you one day."

"That was pretty fun, huh?" Naruto smiled over at Sasuke as he turned off the car after parking in the driveway of the Uchiha house.

Sasuke gave him a look before getting out of the car and made his way to the house, Naruto following closely behind him.

The pair entered the house, the sound of the TV playing in the living room. Naruto raised an eyebrow at Sasuke who shrugged in return. The blonde peeked his head into the room to see Itachi and Konan cuddling on the couch watching a show.

"Uh, we're home." Naruto greeted.

"How did your little outing go?" Itachi questioned, looking up from his position on the couch.

"Pretty good. We had fun." Naruto smiled brightly at him. Sasuke came up from behind Naruto to look into the room as well.

'What are you watching?' The younger raven signed.

"Some kind of crime drama series that Konan's into." At the mention of her name, she looked up at Itachi and placed a light kiss on his neck before lying back on his chest and giving her attention to the TV. "It's actually pretty interesting. The story sucks you in. Wanna join us?"

Naruto looked back at Sasuke who shrugged in return.

"We're ordering delivery later." Itachi taunted.

"You've been ordering out more often, haven't you." Naruto made a comment.

Itachi shrugged and looked back at the TV, slowly running his fingers through Konan's hair.

"I guess an episode or two won't hurt." Naruto shrugged and dragged Sasuke to the loveseat. He pushed the raven down before settling in next to him. It wasn't long before Sasuke threw his arm over his shoulders. Naruto smiled to himself and snuggled in closer.

The four watched TV for a couple hours, time seeming to slip away. The doorbell unexpectedly rang causing the blonde to come back to reality. He cleared his throat before standing up. "I'll get it. Be right back."

He made his way to the front door, checking the grandfather clock that was placed near the entrance. The blonde figured it was too late for any salesman, probably someone who was lost and needed directions. He unlocked the door and opened it, only for his eyes to widen at the person standing in front of him. "Gaara?!" He quietly hissed out.

The red head smirked at him, arms crossed across his chest. "Naruto, I've finally found you."

The blonde narrowed his eyes at him. "Get out of here, you're not welcomed here."

"Why, I only want to talk, Naruto." His smirk seemed to only grow more sinister. He took a step forward. "It'll be quick."

"No. Go away." He took a step back and was about to close the door when Gaara's foot stopped it from fully shutting.

"Come on, you don't want me to cause a scene in front of your precious Uchiha's, do you?" His tone of voice sounded sweet, but his expression was the opposite.

Naruto glanced towards the living room where he was just able to see Sasuke who had his head resting on his fist, his attention still on the TV. The blonde let out a sigh before glaring back at Gaara. "Make it quick." He opened the door, allowing Gaara to take a step back, before he himself stepped out and closed the door behind him. "Now what do you want?"

"I want to be back in your life, Naruto."

Naruto was stunned into silence. He looked Gaara up and down. "What?"

"It's true." Gaara gave him a sincere look. "After seeing you again at the bar, I realized how much I've missed you."

"You missed me?!" Naruto shouted hysterically, he let out a laugh. "What kind of bullshit is that?"

"I've changed Naruto." He gave him a serious look. "I'm not who I was back then. I just genuinely want to make sure you're doing okay, that this Uchiha is treating you right."

"What is your problem!" Naruto shouted. He pulled at his hair, feeling like he was losing his mind. "You want to know if I'm being treated right?! You lost that right a long time ago!" He knew he was being loud, a warning in the back of his head made sure he knew, but at this point, he didn't care. "I don't know what kind of sick, twisted game you're trying to pull, Gaara, but I'm not here for it."

"I can assure you, Naruto, I'm not playing any games." Gaara put his hands up in a surrendering gesture. "I just sincerely care."

"Bullshit!" Naruto screamed.

The sound of the front door opening had Naruto's stomach dropping. He froze and slowly turned to see Sasuke, Itachi and Konan all curiously looking at the two standing in front of them.

"We heard shouting." Konan stated as she looked Gaara up and down.

"Wanted to check to make sure everything is okay." Itachi raised an eyebrow in question at Naruto who refused to make direct eye contact with him.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at Naruto's strange behavior. 'Who is this?' He signed quickly.

"Allow me to answer that, Sasuke." Gaara stepped forward, placing a hand on Naruto's shoulder who quickly pushed it off. "I'm Naruto's foster brother, Gaara Sabaku."