Chapter 13

Sasuke and Naruto left the Zetsus' studio after confirming a picture that the two of them liked.

"So, how many more galleries are left?" Naruto asked as they began to walk farther down the hall.

Sasuke held out his hand, indicating five.

Naruto's eyes widened. "Damn, that's a lot of people." He gave a warm smile to Sasuke. "I'm glad you're showing me all this though. Have you ever shown anyone else?"

Sasuke's cheeks held a tint of pink at Naruto's words but he shook his head. 'No. I don't really like anyone enough to show them all this.'

Naruto studied Sasuke, staying silent. "I'm flattered that you like me enough."

Sasuke rolled his eyes at Naruto's snicker. 'Come on, let's go.'

He led them to a door where loud music was playing from. Naruto watched skeptically as Sasuke opened the door.

The two stepped in and Naruto was immediately blasted by the loud, heavy rock music. He covered his ears and looked at Sasuke who seemed unaffected and continued on. He took this time to view the artwork.

He noticed that they were wax figures. He walked up to one of them and stared in awe at the detailed work. The figure had bright orange hair, multiple facial piercings and purple eyes that had a swirling pattern to them.

He viewed some more to find that they all had the same eyes and piercings.

Sasuke walked up beside the blonde. 'Nagato isn't here. His studio is locked. We can move on to the next one.'

Naruto nodded his head, still staring. "What's the deal with all these? They have the same eyes and piercings."

Sasuke waved him off as he headed towards the door. 'Some symbolism for pain. You can ask when you get the chance to meet him.'

They walked down the hallway again and saw Deidara.

"Hey!" Naruto called out to him, he jogged to catch up to the older blonde. "Where you heading?"

"Hm?" Deidara glanced down at Naruto before turning his head to see Sasuke trailing behind at a slower pace. He turned his attention back to Naruto and gave him a smile. "Just going to see my boyfriend then we're gonna grab lunch. You two wanna join?"

Naruto's eyes lit up at the mention of food and he looked back at Sasuke. "That sounds fun, doesn't it?"

Sasuke shrugged. 'Better than it did with those other people.'

"Those 'other people' are your friends. It was nice. Well, until the end." Naruto shivered.

Deidara stopped in his tracks and stared at Naruto, mouth agape. "You got Sasuke to go out for lunch, un?"

Naruto turned to face him with a toothy grin. "Hell yeah I did!"

"You must be something special, this ice princess doesn't want to do shit." Deidara snickered.

Sasuke glared, cheeks dusted with a light blush. 'Shut up, Deidara.'

Deidara shrugged his shoulders in response. "It is what it is."

Naruto gave Sasuke a nudge. "You'll bring me back to see everyone else's work, right?"

Sasuke gave him a nod and Naruto grinned back at them.

"Well, you can view Sasori's work while we're here." Deidara says as he stopped beside a door. "Go ahead and ring the bell."

Naruto stared curiously at the doorbell that was placed directly in the middle of the door. He gave a look to Sasuke who just shrugged then looked back to Deidara who gave him a reassuring smile. "O-okay." He walked up and pushed the button.