Chapter 25

Wednesday morning, Naruto made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen where Itachi and Sasuke were already sitting. The pair looked up as he walked in.

"Good morning, Naruto." Itachi smiled at him. "Breakfast is on the counter."

Naruto nodded his head and made his way to grab a plate. "Thanks."

He sat down beside Sasuke who kept his eyes on him, watching.

Itachi watched the pair as Naruto continued to ignore Sasuke's blatant stare. "Alright." He stood up. "I'll see you two later, I'm off to work."

"Later." Naruto mumbled out, food in his mouth. Sasuke raised a hand but still kept his eyes on the blonde beside him.

'Tell me the truth about why you were with Sai.' Sasuke signed angrily.

The blonde ignored him, keeping his eyes on his food so he couldn't see the raven sign.

Sasuke sneered at him. He fully knew that Naruto was intentionally ignoring him, not wanting to talk about last night. He felt himself become irritable and he gave Naruto a shove, causing him to send him a glare. 'Answer me, Naruto.'

Naruto again stayed silent, and focused on finishing the last of his food.

'What were you at least doing?' Sasuke felt his anger spike, now feeling frustrated as well.

"You gotta get ready for therapy, Sasuke." Naruto replied casually, picking up his plate and placing it in the sink. He turned to face the raven, one hand on his hip, giving him an annoyed look. "And I already told you, Sasuke. You have nothing to worry about. So just, stop." He walked past Sasuke and headed back into his room to get ready.

Sasuke glared at the doorway as Naruto disappeared through it. He still didn't trust the blonde's words. With Sai being in the picture, it was hard to put his trust in the blonde. He let out an angry sigh before following suit and getting ready.

They reached the building, Naruto once again intentionally ignoring Sasuke's prying questions during the drive there. The pair were the last to arrive, minus Kakashi. Even Sai was there, set up and talking with the group as they walked in the doors and took their own seats. Naruto sat between Kiba and the end of the row, by where Sai was standing. Sasuke begrudgingly sat between Suigetsu and Karin.

Once Kakashi entered in, greeting the room, Sai began his session. Nothing really eventful going on as he handed them all crayons and talking about the effects of color. Sasuke glared darkly, rudely snatching the crayons out of Sai's hands. But Sai didn't miss a beat, as he raised an eyebrow at the raven and continued on.

At the end of the session, Sasuke walked up to Sai, glaring at him. Sai stood up straight, crossing his arms over his chest and giving Sasuke a bored look. "Uchiha."

'Why are you suddenly hanging out with Naruto?' Sasuke quickly signed. 'What are you up to?'

Sai rolled his eyes and scoffed. "It's not me you have to worry about, Sasuke."

Sasuke was taken aback by the answer before his eyes narrowed even more, feeling more suspicious. But before he could sign anything else, Naruto stood next to him, grabbing his arm.

"Great lesson today, Sai." Naruto smiled brightly before tugging Sasuke's arm, trying to get him to leave. "We'll see you next week!"

Sai gave a wave as Naruto and Sasuke quickly followed after the group that was now exiting the building.

As they reach the outside, the group agrees to meet at the diner and soon they're making their way there.

As they sit at a table, ordering drinks, Ino leans forward giving both Naruto and Sasuke a bright smile. "So, how are the two lovebirds doing?"

'There's not much to tell.' Sasuke signed with a bored look, knowing the group couldn't understand what he was saying.

Naruto frowned as he felt a twinge of guilt at the comment. He quickly shook his head, brushing the comment off and giving her a sheepish smile. "Nevermind about all that. Can you believe-"

"Sasuke!" A loud voice screeched and both Ino and Karin rolled their eyes as Sakura came running over. Kiba let out a loud groan and Suigetsu just scowled as she stopped next to him, facing Sasuke. "You miss me?" She giggled, trying to give him a cute smile.

Naruto rolled his eyes before glaring at the pinkette.

Sasuke looked up at her, before giving a small smile of his own.

The table went silent, all eyes wide and staring at the raven. Did Sasuke just, smile? And at Sakura?

Sakura was also surprised by the smile before she quickly sent a smirk to Naruto. The blonde sent a glare back before quickly getting up and storming out of the restaurant. She rolled her eyes and smiled down at Sasuke. "Looks like we finally managed to get rid of the third wheel, huh?" She lightly placed her hand on Sasuke's shoulder.

Sasuke pushed her hand off of him before standing up and following after the blonde.

The raven walked out of the restaurant and made his way to the car that was parked farther away from the door. Before he reached it, he was suddenly tackled to the ground, the wind almost getting knocked out of him. He looked to see Naruto sitting on top of him, looking pissed.

"What is your problem?!" Naruto glared down at the raven below him. His breathing was ragged as he felt anger heating him up.

Sasuke just glared back up at the blonde. 'You.Now you know exactly how you make me feel.'

Naruto narrowed his eyes further. "No. I never flirted with someone, and much less to your face. You're just being a fucking asshole."

Sasuke took a deep breath and looked away. 'I just think you're going to leave me for Sai.'

Naruto stared at Sasuke, who refused to look him in the eyes, before closing his eyes and letting out a sigh. He got up off the raven and stood up, holding out his hand for him to take and pulling him up to his feet. He goes to the driver's side of the car and unlocked it. "Get in."

Sasuke gives the blonde a weary look before climbing in the passenger's side.

As they settled in, Naruto gently grabbed Sasuke's face, pulling him closer to himself. He gently rested his forehead against the raven's, looking into onyx eyes. A small smile spread across his face. "Sasuke, Sai is from the past there's no way of him coming back in my life like that. My eyes are only set on you, I promise."

Sasuke felt a sense of relief at Naruto's words, something he needed to hear. He closed the distance between them, pressing their lips together in a heated kiss.

Suddenly they heard catcalls and they stopped to look and saw the whole group outside and in front of their car, watching. The couple blushed, feeling embarrassed. Sasuke flipped them off.

Naruto let out a laugh before starting the car. "Come on, let's get out of here."