𝟐𝟑

As bets were being place it was now a three on three match, while Dr. Ichigaki looked very pleased cause he thought he will win this tournament.

Yusuke, Yukira and Kuwabara were making their plan, hoping that they could make it without Kurama, Mirajane and Hiei's help.

Yukira looked at the three who looked emotionless and had a look of despair, she studied their looks as if they didn't want to be here Kuwabara also had a hunch.

" Alright last team with the last standing member wins and BEGIN!!!!" Koto announced as the match began.

As the three ran towards them, M-3 jumped and about to attack them.

" Grizzly Claw!" M-3 shouted as his right hand, it glowed red with his power.

' So what I suppose I'm not gonna shake his hand.' Yusuke thought sarcastically.

" GUYS JUMP!" Yukira yelled as she jumped out of the way before she could get hit, as the two followed her order M-3 punched the ground creating a huge crater.

" Well Damn!" Yusuke exclaims at his impact, while Kuwabara screeches in fright.

Yukira's eyes glowed as she brought out her demon wings out.

While M-2 sliced at the air hitting Yusuke and Kuwabara along through the air

" YUSUKE KUWABARA!!!" Yukira yelled as she dodge M-2's slices, as Kuwabara was down on the ring while Yusuke manage to land on his feet.

" W-what the hell was that ?! I didn't even see that last guy's attack." Yusuke exclaims while Kuwabara was grunting trying to get up.

Yukira looked at the three as she was still floating on air, while she put her hands in her hair taking out a rose to make a rose whip.

' This is bad I can't summon her yet, not yet.' Yukira thought as she looked at them.

As Koto announced that they manage to knock down two of her teammates, she stood up and whipping out a rose whip.

" AMAZING PEOPLE!!!! Yukira has manage to turn a beautiful red rose, into a whip and by the looks of it it looks deadly sharp!!!" Koto said as she was getting excited.

" You two alright ?" Yukira asked as she stood beside them, with her rose whip in her hand.

" Yea thanks for the warning, had no idea how powerful that guys hand is." Kuwabara said to her.

" Yeah remind me to write you a thank you card, and when will you transform demoness ?" Yusuke said to her.

" No time for jokes Yusuke, I'll send you a signal when I'll transform, but for now watch out there coming again !" Yukira said as M-1 went towards them rather fast.

" Angel Blade!" M-1 shouted as his fingers flowed bright orange turning them into rings, as he blasted it to them making them bounce as Yusuke and Kuwabara tried to dodge it.