~Talents~

Izuku's POV

The moment I stepped throught the door, I was tackled by my four best friends. "Guys, my wound hasn't fully healed yet." I whispered with a trace of pain in my voice. " OMG!! WE'RE SO SORRY!" Jiro yelled, as they all hurriedly looked at me with worried faces. " Why would you that, stupid nerd?!" Kacchan whispered-yelled. "I'm sorry... I just don't want anyone to be hurt. I forgot about my own safety.." I whispered. "Just remember to be careful now, ok?" Dad said as he made his way to the living room with Papa and Shin. I mumbled a yes as I dragged my friends to my room. We played until it was dark. Their parents then picked them up. I joined my dads in the living room and we talked for a while. I went to go shower  and got ready for bed. I played with my phone for a while before looking at the time, which read 1 a.m, and finally deciding to sleep. Not long after I fell asleep, I woke up. I checked my phone and sighed. "Only 1 hour... How sad." I thought to myself. I got out of bed and was making my way to the kitchen, before realizing Shin's light still on. I headed towards his room and went in. He was up, scrolling through his phone. 

"Hey lil' bro," Shin said tiredly. "Why are you still up? Usually you're asleep at this time.." I asked him. "Not tired. Assuming from the amount of sweat that's visibly showing on you, you just woke up from a nightmare huh?" he said. I nod and crawled into his arms. "You know he can't hurt us here, right?" he assured me. No matter how much I tell myself that, I can never get myself to believe it. Everyday, my brain thinks he'll come back to kill Shinso too. I hummed in response, although not actually agreeing with his statement. "Hey Shin? Since we both can't sleep, can we go sing in the studio?" I asked. "Sure! Let's go," he said as he carried me in his arms while sliding off his bed. He carried me all the way to the music room and put me down. We picked our instruments and headed to the recording studio, the only place which is soundproof in the house. 

Shinso's POV

"What song should we sing?" I asked my little brother. He thought about it for a while. "Let's sing 'Brother' by Kodaline. You'll play the drums and I'll play the piano."

Izuku: When we were young, we were the ones. The kings and queens, oh yeah we we ruled the world

Shinso: We smoked cigarettes, man no regrets, wished I could relive every single word

Izuku: We've taken different paths, and travelled different roads, I know we'll always make it on the same one when we're old. And when you're in the trenches and you're under fire, I will cover you

Shin+Izu: If I was dying on my knees, you would be the one to rescue me. And if you were drowned at sea, I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe. I've got you brother~. I've got you brother.

Then we continued the whole song. (Yes, I'm too lazy to continue) It was really fun. After a while, Izu checked the time and told me I should go to sleep because Dad was gonna come home from his shift anytime soon. We went to keep the instrument and made our way back to our bedrooms. On the way there, Izu whispered to me,"Can we go to the cafe later?" "Sure," I said before ruffling his hair and enering my room.

In the morning

Izuku's POV

I didn't go back to sleep after me and Shinso headed to our bedrooms. After greeting Dad when he arrived back, I went to go get ready for the day.

 After greeting Dad when he arrived back, I went to go get ready for the day

(He wore that with a white beanie and long black pants)

I went to the music room to work on the song I wrote. After 2 hours, I decided to stop and go play with the cats, who seemed really happy and relieved to see me. After a while, I heard multiple footsteps come down the stairs. "Izu, truthfully answer me, after we stopped singing, did you sleep?" he asked me. I sighed and shook my head. "How many hours did you sleep last night." Papa asked, raising an eyebrow. "An hour" I muttered. "Izu, you need to sleep more," Dad said. "I know, it's just, everytime I try, those stupid memoroes of us appear!" I said, a little bit angry. I felt arms wrapping me and realized it was Papa's. "We're for you little listener, okay?" he said. I nodded and hugged him back. 

"Hey, Dad, Papa? Me and Izuku kinda wanna go to the cafe today. I know due to recent events, you might not let us go, but please? Can we?" Shinso asked, desperately. I looked at them with my puppy eyes. Dad sighed. "Fine, just don't be there for too long. And make sure to call us when you as though something is wrong." he answered. "YEAAAAH!!" me and Shin cheered and nodded to Dad's needs. "Let's gooooo!!" Shin yelled as he dragged me out of the door. We made our way to the cafe we started going to a while back. They make the most amazing food and beverages. I couldn't wait to get there.

Shinso's POV 

As we got to the cafe, we talked about how much things have changed for the better for us. I cannot believe how 3 years ago, I was abused by the man I thought was gonna love and protect me all my life. I'm kind of happy he did tho, or else me and Izuku would have never met Eraserhead and Present Mic. We finaly reached the cafe and ordered our drinks. After we did, I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I turned to Izuku and wait for me to start talking. "Is it just me or Hikori looks really sad and lost?" he asked worriedly. I looked at the cafe manager, who was sitting in the corner, sadness written all over his face and his eyes look lost in thought. I nodded and said," We should collect our coffee first and then head over to him." He nodded and we did just that.

We walked over to the manager, who happened to be a really close friend of ours. "Hiko? What's wrong?" Izu asked worriedly. Hikori glanced up in surprising. He then sighed and said," I'm facing a crisis I can't seem to solve..." "What is this crisis?" I asked. " Well, you see, do you remember the band who comes here and plays music every morning?" he asked and we nodded. "One of their members passed away in a car crash and they decided to disband. Now, I don't have anyone and I need someone to be playing music to catch attention from peple outside," he explained. I looked at Izuku and knew what his idea was. His eyes seemed to light up before dimming again. I loved my brother so much, and I knew the reason he didn't want to share his idea was because he thought I was onna get a panic attack. He cares way too much. 

I turn back to Hikori and said," If you have instruments, me and Izuku will be glad to replace the previous band." His eyes practically lit up with so much life and Izuku looked shock.

Izuku's POV

I was surprise at my brother's statement. I knew how much he hated the stage so I pushed back the idea of replacing the previous band. "Really?!?" Hiko yelled. We both nod. After getting set up on the stage, we picked a few songs to sing. They were, Cold water, Way back home, Yellow hearts and Memories. 

After each of our songs, everyone was clapping. We even attracted more people to come to the cafe. After we were done, we headed over to Hikori. He engulfed us into a hug. "Thank you so much. Although, may I ask you a favour? Can you boys come over everyday to sing? I'll pay you guys!" he asked. "We will! You don't have to pay us though.." Shinso said quickly. I nodded in agreement. "Nonsense! You boys are super talented! I will be paing you two, end of of story," Hikori replied with determination. We sighed before giving in.

After we left the cafe, we felt really excited to go back. Me and Shin really loved singing and playing instruments, so this was an oppurtunity to showcase our talent. And of course, we were going to take it.