~Saving pros~

Izuku's pov

Daddy still doesnt let me and Shin sleep inside... He says its a waste of space to let two mistakes have a comfortable place to sleep. It started back when I was 1 and Shin was 3. Now i'm 4. I couldnt sleep that tonight so I decided to wonder around for a bit. After a while, I spotted something really cool... There were two pro heroes at the park!! They were Eraserhead and Present Mic. Then I saw alot of fans around them. " I kinda feel bad for them..." I mumbled to myself. The fans backed them up towards the road and there was an upcoming car. "I have to save them!!" I whispered-screamed to myself. I transformed into a baby tiger and ran behind them and started to growl. This shocked everyone and they ran away in fear, finally leaving the two heroes alone. The upcoming car passed us and I sighed in relief. I transformed into my neko form and told them,

"You guys have to be cawefuw!!"

Aizawa's pov

Imagine the surprise to see a baby tiger saving you. That was later explained when the tiger turned into a neko. "Thank you kid" I said to him. He looked at us with a puffed up angry-adorable face. "Imagine the dewastation of peopwe if they find out you two pwo hewoes got huwt! Pwomise me you'w be extwa cawefuw?" he scolded us. 'Jeez, we got saved and lectured by a tiny adorable boy who can't even pronounce his L's and R's properly yet.' "We promise. So, whats your name, little listener?" Hizashi, my boyfriend, shouted. The kid flinched at his loud voice but replied, " Izuku Midowiya" Then, I noticed something worrying about the kid. "Heya kid, why do you have so much scars and bruises? And what are you doing alone here this late?" I asked. " The kid's eyes widened and he said," I have to go! Sowwy bye!" before turning into a cheetah and running off. Me and Hizashi looked at each other with worrying looks. " I hope he's ok" Hizashi said and I nodded in agreement, but my gut feeling said otherwise, and from all my hero years, I've learnt to allows follow your gut. However, when I turned to try and go after the boy, I realised he was long gone.

Shinso's pov

As soon as I saw a green cheetah, I knew my brother was back. "Shin! Shin! Guess what I just did!" he bubbled happily as always. "What lil' bro?" "I saved 2 pwo hewoes! Thewe was an upcoming caw and they wewe being backed up by fans and befowe the caw couwd hit them, i tuwned into a tigew and saved them" He said. " Whoaaaa, my lil bro is awesome!! Now, lets get back to sleep so we can deal with Father's bullshit in the morning" I said, rolling my eyes. Izu giggled and nodded. Just like that, we were cuddling in a dark alley at 10pm, falling into slumber peacefully, awaiting for the horrors waiting for us the next day.

-The next day-

As we woke up, we went inside our house and were greeted by our angry father. " YOU LITTLE BRATS!!!! YOU WOKE UP LATE!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY BREAKFAST?!?!?" He screamed. " W..w... we're really sorry sir!!" I said quickly while bowing. Izuku was behind me, terrified of the enraged man. He grabbed us by the hair and took both of us to the basement and started beating us up. He took out a whip and started whipping me till everything hurt and blood was everywhere. He then went to Izu and did the same but after whipping him, he started kicking Izu and burning him. I couldn't help the screaming child. The excuse of father put me in too much pain to even stand up. I saw the pain in Izu's eyes and I knew he was in 10 times more pain than me. We knew we couldnt cry or else he would give an even worst punishment. "Dad! Stop!! He's only 4!! Please..." I said weakly, before everything turned black. 

I woke up thee next day in horrifying pain, but as soon as I saw Izu, the outside pain stopped hurting. The inside pain hurt so much. I couldn't save him... I'm a failure.. Why am I so weak...? He was in so much pain.. I picked Izu up carefully and brought him to my stepmum. She cleaned and bandaged us up with tears in her eyes. My father walked into the room and 'tched'. " Why do you do this to us?" I asked him. " Because you're useless mistakes that don't deserve a happy life." Suddenly,he blanked out. " Dad?" i said. "Dad could you raise you're right hand?" He did exactly that. " Dad could you slap yourself" He did what I told him. I started giggling while my stepmom tried to stifle a laugh. Her eyes ten widened and her beautiful smile widened too. " Shin!! You got your quirk!!" Inko, my stepmum said happily with a proud smile on her face for her stepson. I smiled with excitement back to her. As soon as I lost concentration, my Dad snapped out of it. " This brat has a villain quirk!!! GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK" Dad yelled. I quickly ran out of the house and saw Izu, wide awake and scared, tears in his eyes and same with my stepmom. I mouthed to him I love you. He mouthed back I love you too and that was the last we "spoke".

Izuku's pov

I was so scared. My Dad kicked Shin out of the house... Now who is gonna protect me and keep me warm at night.. I wanted him back so badly... I was gonna wait for him no matter what. 

-The next day-

Noone's pov

After Shinso left, Izuku's beatings got worst . It was horrible.. 

Izuku's pov

I was in the living room when i heard fighting coming from the kitchen. I ran into the kitched in time to see my father hit my mommy. " Stop you big meanie" I said as I ran to mommy to protect her. My father kicked me in the stomach, before proceeding to breaking my ankles and taking a knife and stabbing it through my hand onto the wall. With my legs broken and my hand stuck to the wall, I still tried to save her. Father then burned me. "Izu, no matter what happens, remember mommy loves you so much. Always smile because your face won't be pretty if you cry and become the hero you want to be." Mommy said.

Father started to beat her and stab her and burn her. I screamed for him to stop but he just continued until mommy turned pale and she fell asleep with her eyes open? It was so weird... Dad saw what he did and looked scared. He mumbled something about the police. He then started to beat me up and everything hurt. I had to bandaged myself. i knew how to because I always watched Mommy do it to me. That night, a weird man came to me and did this weird touchy-touchy thing that hurt my legs . I hope Shin comes back and mommy wakes up soon...

Author's note

Heya readers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Note that the cover to this story is NOT mine and I do NOT own BNHA. Have an amazing day or night! Sorry for the short chapter. This chapter consist of  1217 words. Adios.