~Memories Pt 1.~

Aizawa's POV

I ran as fast as I could toward the still boy. I picked him up and ran as fast as I ever had in my life. " I swear, Izu. You better stay with us. I can't lose you now!" I thought with tears forming in my eyes. I finally reached the hospital and called for a doctor desperately. They rushed him into the ER. I felt a familiar hand squeeze my shoulder. I knew it was Mic, judging my the grip of it. 

" We need more doctors over here!! He's losing alot of blood," a doctor called from Izu's room. Three more doctors rushed into his room. Me and the others were waiting on news on the two brothers. When the doctor finally came, Mic and I jumped out. 

" Eraserhead, sir, Shinso Yamada-Aizawa is currently fine. He had his head pretty bad, but nothing too serious. He may get headaches every now and then. However, Izuku Yamada-Aizawa is a more serious. We indentified the injuries he has obtained as a bullet wound and a stab wound. Both the bullet and knife had been removed, but his condition is not stable, therefore, there is a chance he might not make it through the night. We must pray for the best." he told us. My heart dropped. I fell onto my seat and buried my face in my heads. I heard Mic let out sobs and everyone trying to reassure us that he'd be fine, although they don't sound too sure themselves. " He's too young. This is all my fault. I should've asked them to come along with us." I mumbled through my hands. "Hey, it's not your fault. We would have never known that predator was till aiming for young Izuku," Toshinori said. 

We visited Shinso's room first. He had a bandage around his head but overall, he looked really peaceful. When we entered Izuku's room, I instantly broke down. He had tubes and machinery everywhere. We had to watch from another room because he was still in a fragile and nstable state. Mic pulled me closer as I sobbed. This was gonna be a night. It was only 6pm, so it was technically still evening. A doctor tried to tell us visiting hours were over before Nemuri snapped at him, causing him to instantly apologise and leave. 

It was 9pm when we heard the door slam open. There stood Shinso, who still had an IV stand connected to him. "WHERE'S IZUKU?! I- THEY- HE HELD ME! I COULDN'T HELP HIM!" he yelled before turning into a sobbing mess. Mic went over and picked him up, cradling him and ensuring him it wasn't his fault. He brought him to me and all three of us held each other closely. 

Hizashi's POV

It was too much. We don't know if Izuku will survive or not.... Everyone in the room looked so heartbroken. Funny how one little kid could make us feel so broken. Especially Shota. He was especially close to him. Shinso too. He had basically raised and nurtured Izu. He had already lost Izu once.I knew damn right how much he didn't want to lose him again. Before we know it, everyone fell asleep before being "awakened" in another unfamiliar place. It had beautiful cherry blossom trees and a glistering river.

" Sho? Nem? Ecto?" I asked. They all answered me. I start calling people who I remembered were with us. That was, Toshinori, Nemuri, Emi, Nezu, Ectoplasm, Snipe, Takagi and Taishiro. The rest of the teachers couldn't make it to what was suppose to be dinner because of hero work. All ten of us were wondering when a familiar figure appeared. "Hello, friends! Nice to see you guys again, even if under different circumstances." Inko said. " Inko!" we all yelled, happily. " Well, if you're wondering where this is, it is a peaceful place my son goes to when he needs to relax. It's in his mind and all he needs to do to get here is meditate. Unfortunately, he cannot be here. I called you here because, as you know, Izu might not make it." she said. We all nod. " Well, there is mainly one reason why he might not make it. He is right now facing nightmares. In order for him to make a successful recovery, I need you to help with his nightmares." she continued. "How, tho? We cannot wake him up," Shota said, as his voice cracked. " Well, you see, his nightmares are basically memories. To help him, I need you guys to go through some of his memories. You must pick five to go through." she explained.

Aizawa's POV

As she explained how we needed to pick 5 memories to view, many glowing white rectangles appeared around us. When she finished, I went over and picked one. Nemuri went over and picked another. Hizashi, Nezu and Toshi picked 3. "Ok. Be prepared. The memories you chose are not friendly at all. There's a reason why I didn't call Shinso here. We'll be doing from most recent to the earlier part of his life," she said before disappearing. Suddenly, the beautiful place turned into a black abyss. After 2 minutes of waiting, our surroundings changed into a memory Toshinori picked. 

1st memory: Izuku was dancing in a room. " AWW THAT'S SO PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE!!!" Nemuri squealed. We all smile at the sight of the cute bean dancing. Suddenly, a loud voice shouted, making us jump. "Izuku Midoriya! You filthy mistake!! Come here right now!" the voice yelled. Izuku's expression changed to pure fear as he heard the voice and ran down the stairs. "Y-y-yes, Daddy," he asked. " What the hell did I say about calling me that. YOU NEVER ADDRESS ME AS YOUR FATHER! I WILL NOT BE A FATHER TO SUCH A MISTAKE! NOONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU!! Make sure you keep that in mind." he bellowed at the terrified brocolli. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT MAN! IZUKU IS NOT A MISTAKE!" Takagi yelled. I balled up my fist angrily at the scene that was playing in front of me. " S-s-s-sorry, s-s-sir. " he replied. " Since you slipped up, I'll be giving you a punishment." he said with a sadistic grin on his face. "Wait for me at the basement." he said. "N-n-n-NO!!" Izuku yelled, making me really proud. He quickly covered his mouth as his father looked furious with him. "NOW!!" he bellowed, causing him to run into the basement. The next scene was mortifying. His father stabbed at least 26 needles into him. That must be the quirks Izuku was talking about. He didn't cry or cream. He stood there, looking pained and helpless. I teared up and heard Nemuri and Emi screamed. 

Thankfully, the scene ended there. We calmed ourselves, breathing in and out constantly. "That was horrible.." Toshinori said, as the second memory which Nemuri picked began to play out. We braced ourselves for the horrors we knew were gonna experience in that scene. 

2nd memory: Izuku was once again in the same room as he was in the first memory. We heard shouting and arguing downstairs. Izuku carefully opened the door ans went downstairs. He hid behind a wall and listen to the argument. "He's only 6!! Why would you throw him out!!" Inko yelled. "I DON'T CARE! HE IS A MONSTER WITH A VILLAIN QUIRK! I WILL NOT HAVE A SON WITH THE QUIRK "HYPNOSIS". THE QUIRK ISN'T EVEN STRONG!" he bellowed back at her. We knew he was talking about Shinso, and were disgusted by the way he described Shinso. "Says the one who actually acts like a villain," she yelled at him. Suddenly, he kicked her in the stomach, causing her to fall over in pain. I felt anger burning in me. Izuku ran infront of  the man. " Stop! Don't hurt Mommy!" he yelled at him. The big sized man punched Izuku which caused him to fall back. The man stepped onto Izu's angles till we heard two sickening cracks. He took a knife from the kitchen and stabbed it right through Izuku's hand and onto the wall. "NO! STOP!" I yelled. Everyone else was tearing up at the sight. Izuku then proceeded to struggle. The man realized  this and burned with what seemed to be his quirk. The man left the room. I hated everything that was happening. We heard Inko giving him her last words, before the man returned with murderous weapons. He then beat Inko to death with Izuku watching. After he assured Inko was dead, he walked away. Izuku, being the most precious bean he is, carried her to her bed and bandaged her up. With that, the scene ended. 

By the end of that memory, we were all crying. We just watched our best friend getting killed. "This is what he has to face every night?!" Hizashi yelled, tears streaming down his face. 

Author's note

Thanks for reading, my fellow weirdos. I decided to cut this chapter short because I cannot be on my computer for long. This story contains 1482 words. Hope you enjoyed. Have a good day or night. ~Your friendly neighbourhood weirdo