Chapter 5

~Johnnie's POV~

I dreamt about Kyle, how weird is that? We were at a coffee shop of some kind and we were both talking. I couldn't remember what it was. He was blushing a lot, and the blush looks cute on him. Wait, did I just...never mind.

But that's it. I woke up with Kyle facing me and I slid my phone out of my back pocket, taking a picture of him sleeping. I had to, maybe I was going to blackmail him sometime.

Jason texted me. Huh, wonder what he wants. I checked the text message.

Jason: Hey, up for a party tomorrow?

I looked over at Kyle, messing with my lip ring, thinking. Would he be able to come?

Johnnie: Do I get a plus one? :3 Pleeeeaaassseee?

Jason: Yeah, of course, bring as many as you'd like

Yes! Yay! I can invite Kyle! Wait, why am I so excited? Who knows, maybe I need a break from life and need to just get a little drunk, because why not?

Kyle rustled around a bit in his sleep, then he woke up stretching. He yawned, awe, so cute. He's like a little puppy. He sat up and rubbed his eyes slowly.

"Good morning, sunshine." I laughed.

He nodded as he stretched and yawned again, waving me off.

"Want to go to a party tomorrow?" I asked, hopefully.

"Sure, I'd have to ask my mom, though. Otherwise, why not?" He smiled at me sleepily.

His mom walked in and called that breakfast was ready. He immediately stood up and walked towards the kitchen, me following right behind him.

"Hey, mom?" He asked, getting three plates and setting them on the table.

"Yes, honey?" She gestured for me to sit down. I took my place at the table as she brought out toast and waffles with syrup. Yummy!

"I was wondering if I could go to a party tomorrow with Johnnie." He sat down and started picking out what he wanted, so I did the same.

"As long as you both stay safe. Like, no drinking and driving, no having sex with anyone, not getting arrested." She listed, grabbing food off the plates and putting it onto hers.

"I wouldn't let him do that, I'll keep him safe, Mrs. Hall." I smiled warmly at her.

"And if you two do get drunk, call me, please. I'd much rather pick you up instead of you driving home drunk and possibly killing yourselves."

"Yes ma'am." Kyle said, smiling.

"Then yes, you may go." She smiled and started eating, as Kyle and I did during the conversation already.

--Time Lapse, After Breakfast--

"I should be going," I said, getting my stuff together, which wasn't a lot.

"Okay, wait, pick me up at around...6-ish?" Kyle said.

"6-ish it is. It's casual, so band shirt and jeans should suffice." I smiled and waved bye, getting into my car and driving home. This was going to be awesome. Jason and Kyle, along with anyone else ready to just let go.

To be honest, I was most excited about seeing Kyle drunk if he even drinks. Maybe this is going to be his first time. This is going to be fun.