Chapter 6️⃣

(Third Person POV)

The next morning as everyone gathered in the kitchen for breakfast at 8 am, they found the table empty.

“Didn't Jin hyung wake up yet?” Hoseok asked.

“I'm up! And you two are going to make breakfast.” Jin pointed at Namjoon and Jungkook.

“Us?! But we aren't even prepared!” Namjoon complained.

“Don't worry hyung...I looked up some recipes last night with V hyung.” Jungkook said.

“Yeah? That helps then... what are we making?” Namjoon asked, feeling relived.

“I don't know... let's see.”

“But you said you looked up some recipes!” Namjoon exclaimed, the calm that he felt earlier was gone in a second.

“Yah you two! Shut up and go!” Jin said, making the duo run towards the kitchen.

This made everyone laugh and Jin asked Taehyung, “Where's Yoongi?”

“Sleeping I think...” Taehyung mumbled.

“What are you waiting for then? Go wake him up.”

“Me? Why?” Taehyung again mumbled.

“Because you are the only one he doesn't get mad at.” Jimin replied in a ‘duh’ tone.

“He didn't even eat the sandwich I made...why should I wake him up?” Taehyung frowned but agreed anyways.

“Hyung...wake up...” Taehyung half-heartedly said, not really looking at his sleeping Hyung, once he was in Yoongi's room.

He called ones more and when that was also left unanswered he snapped his head towards the bed. A small smile made its way on his mouth immediately.

Yoongi looked like a kitten, all curled up on his bed.

That wasn't the main reason behind Taehyung's smile though

That wasn't the main reason behind Taehyung's smile though. The plate that he had placed the sandwiches on was empty.

With a now brightened mood, Taehyung almost bounced towards the bed and plopped down beside Yoongi, making the latter jump up from his sleep,“Wh-? Is it an earthquake? Wo-?”

“Calm down Hyung... it's just me.” Taehyung gave him a big cheeky smile.

“What time is it?” Yoongi asked in between yawning.

“Cute...”

“Huh?”

“Eight. Get up! Everyone's waiting.” with that Taehyung got up, grabbed the plate and left the room.

“What just happened...”

Back in the drawing room the others looked at Taehyung curiously. “You went in all sad and now you are smiling... weird.” Jin said.

“Did anything happen?” Jimin questioned when Taehyung just kept smiling.

“Hmm?! Ohh nothing much.”

“What are you so happy for suddenly?” Hoseok also asked.

“He caused an earthquake...” a sleepy Yoongi entered the drawing room.

“What?!”

“Oh we-”

But Yoongi was interrupted when Namjoon screamed from inside the kitchen.

“Hyung!”

“Wae wae?! What happened?!?!” Jin dashed towards the kitchen, followed by the others.

“Hyung!”

“What happened?”

“Jungkook put in sugar instead of salt...”

“What? How...” Jin was completely speechless.

“Both of these look the same!” Jungkook protested.

“You could have tasted it...” Yoongi said, amused.

“We did taste one! It was sugar. So we just thought that the other one is salt...” Namjoon explained.

“I- who can't differentiate between salt and sugar?!”

“Them apparently.” Taehyung snickered from behind.

“Yah Taehyung-ah! Like you are any better than me.” Namjoon backfired, Jungkook nodded his head in agreement from beside him.

“Yah Jungkook! Are you saying I'm worse than him??” Taehyung said while pointing at Namjoon.

“I-”

“Hyung! Say something!” Taehyung turned towards Yoongi.

“Oh... Wh-” Yoongi was absolutely dumbfounded.

“How could you say that Jungkook-ah!” Taehyung whined like a five years old before leaving the kitchen and going straight to his room.

“What just happened...” Hoseok was the first one to break the silence that followed Taehyung's departure.

“Aishh... Forget about that... I have to fix their mess now!” annoyed, Jin almost snatched the knife from Namjoon's hand, “Who cuts onions like this?! Ahh I'm going crazy...”

Between this madness, no one noticed the guilty look that Yoongi had on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone gathered around the dining table again one hour later, they were starving by then, “Where's Tae?” Jimin questioned when he noticed that the second youngest was absent.

“He didn't come out of his room yet?” Jin asked.

“He said before that he was very hungry though...” Hoseok said.

“I think he's still mad at me... I'll go get him.” Jungkook started getting up.

“Wait! I'll go.” Yoongi protested and before anyone could say anything he was already gone.

“Why is he mad though? I mean...is that something to even be mad about?” Jin said, digging in his breakfast.

“You know how sensitive he is...” Jimin took his best friend's side.

“Let's see if Yoongi Hyung can bring him here...” Namjoon commented and after this everyone only concentrated on their breakfast.