[02] you're not allowed

People were playing the drums in the distance, as other servants fed the Avatar's flying bison some leaves.

Steam was released from the middle of the valley where everyone was surrounding.

Chief Arnook stops proudly amongst his people, and he began his monologue.

"Tonight! We celebrate the arrival of our brother and sister from the Southern Tribe, and they have brought with them someone very special, who many of us believed disappeared from the world until now, the Avatar!" The Chief gestured towards the boy with the arrow tattoos all over his body, and then he proudly smiled as he waved to everyone. The people erupted into applause, as they were all honored to be within the Avatar's presence.

"We are also celebrating my daughter's sixteenth birthday! Princess Yue is now of marrying age!" Chief Arnook gestured towards his daughter, and Princess Yue walked forward. Sialora was behind her, as well as another servant that joined the both of them.

Sialora looked around and caught a glimpse of the same ponytail-boy who she had seen earlier on the canoe. He still seemed to be entranced by the Princess.

"Thank you father." Yue's soft voice was towards her father, and she then looked out to her people.

"May the great ocean and moon spirit watch over us during these troubled times!" She ended her statement, as she was satisfied with what she said. Sialora placed a hand on her friend's shoulder, and gave her an encouraging smile.

"Now, Master Pakku and his students will perform!" Chief Arnook gestured towards the waterbenders, who were elevated amongst everyone else.

The elderly man with gray locks and facial hair had two male students behind him. There were three vases filled with water in front of them, which meant they were going to use them to perform.

They lunged together in sync, as their hands moved the water around into spiraling shapes and spheres.

Sialora couldn't help but stare, as she desperately thought at how that could be her up there.

Aang and Katara were also astonished by Master Pakku, as they clapped loudly at the same time.

The three performers spun the water around themselves gracefully, until they combined the water into one long stream, and encased themselves in a circle.

Sokka wasn't paying much attention, as he was eating some of the food off the table.

Sialora was also too distracted, but that was until she saw Yue go and sit next to the boy with the ridiculous ponytail. Her eyes widened at her best friend's gesture, but she decided to not bother them. Instead, she just kept watch.

"Hi there, Sokka, Southern Water Tribe." Sialora made a mental note to herself as she learned the boy's name. He was trying to appear more manly, but he just looked awkward.

"Very nice to meet you." Her white-haired best friend bowed to him respectfully, but their conversation seemed to end as quickly as it began. Sialora cringed a bit, and she giggled to herself.

"Sooooo, uhhhh, you're a princess... huh?" Sokka tried to come up with something quickly, but Sialora couldn't decipher his intentions, but Yue nodded to his question.

"Y'know, in my tribe, I'm kinda like a prince myself."

The girl next to him scoffed loudly. "Prince of what?" She rolled her eyes.

The boy and girl looked similar in many ways, so Sialora assumed that they were siblings.

"A lot of things! Do you mind? I'm tryna have a conversation here." He defended himself towards the girl with the thick hair that was in a braid, and he returned his attention to Yue. "My apologies, Prince Sokka." His sister seemed to tease him, and he just rolled his eyes.