6- And We Danced

♪Now playing - And We Danced by The Hooters♪

A few days later

The duo were inseparable, well almost. They had to separate at times so people didn't start making shit up, but other than that they were joined at the hip.

They had actually became friends, who'd imagine that.

It was awkward at first but they came to be comfortable with each other. They now would joke and poke fun, all in good spirit obviously. Zeke occasionally would tease Jimmy Jr about how "he totally had a crush on T-bird" and "should just own up to it and tell her!", the boy always denied it. He wasn't the only one getting teased though, he knew Tina's siblings were doing the same to her. It made him wonder how'd she would respond when they'd teased her.

The two teens were at the studio like any other day, today though Jimmy Jr didn't have to be at the restaurant so he could stay for all sessions.

They were now trying to choreograph Tina's set for when she had to finally perform in a week, more importantly the dance they were going to do. Cheryl and few other dance coaches gave them a couple suggestions on what they had to do with the order of the dances. They had to make it so they blended together so the chance wasn't so stark. They were focusing on the partner dances currently.

"So after you finish your last solo dance, I'm going to come out and then we're going to start dancing with eachother."

They were taking a break from practice and took that time to discuss their plan, the two of them laid spread out next to one another on the floor. Their breathing heavy from working out.

"Should we start off slow or fast?" He'd asked her, each dance had song change and some were quicker than others.

"It depends, do we start off with the people being jazzed or do we want to mellow into it?"

He pondered that thought, planning the choreography was harder than he originally expected it to be. Normally he'd free style it and dance however way he was feeling. "We could just order the dances so that they flow best with each other." Jimmy Jr countered, "what do you mean by that?" the girl asked as she turned on her side to face him.

"I mean, we plan that dances so that one dance's movements transitions well with the one after it."

"Wow that's actually a pretty smart idea." Tina said, sounding shocked. The Pesto boy fake gasped, acting offended "ouch T, you make it seem like I'm not capable of having good ideas" he put his hand over his heart as he pouted. The girl playfully punched his arm "you know what I meant dummy!"

He rubbed at where she had punched "I know." Jimmy Jr replied simply.

They cracked up laughing after he said that. After the laughter ceased, they held warm smiles on their faces. "Okay time to get back to practicing!" Tina exclaimed excitedly as she stood up. "But I'm comfy on the floor though!" He whined, still having a smile on his face.

The Raven haired girl rolled her eyes at him, having a small smile on her face. "C'mon cheerleader, I need to tweek my waltzing." She chuckled at his childish behaviour, extending a hand out for him to grab. He gladly accepted it, he stood back up and took position to start the waltz.

"I don't want this day to end" he thought contently as they began to dance.

--

Chapter 6! Anyone here know how to waltz? Or dance at all? I sure don't, I know we dancing 😂