1- The Twist

♪Now playing "The Twist" by Chubby Checker♪

Jimmy Jr. has been delivering notes to Tina Belcher's house for the last few weeks, she's been there to except the notes about once.

She's been distant with people at school for the same amount of time. No more "hey Jimmy Jr." in the halls, no more her trying to join in on conversations at lunch or between classes, no more walking home together after school, nothing. They definitely weren't friends perse, more like people who hang out sometimes and kiss every once in awhile. Nothing more, nothing less. But he'd be lying a tad if he said he didn't miss talking to her, she could be a little weird and overly forward at times but she can be more tolerable than his actual friends can be. Tammy and Jocelyn together were insufferable with their never ending valley girl talk, Tammy on her own was still annoying since all she did was complain, Jocelyn was fine for the most part but her seemingly neverending looking for other people's approval on EVERYTHING could be unbearable. And as much as he loved Zeke, the guy was like a brother to him, the constant surprise wrestling tackles could be a little tiring.

Once Tina and him got past the initial awkwardness they could have a decent conversation, well, if they were alone anyway. Tina was kinda smart after you got through the layer of super weirdness that came with package that is Tina Belcher. So it was kinda a big slap to the face when she suddenly stopped any form of conversation, unless it was necessary, with people at school. There was a small exception if you were her younger siblings, Gene and Louise. Which were probably the only two, besides their parents of course, who knew the reason to Tina's sudden behaviour change.

Out of spite, Jimmy Jr. decided to start ignoring her as well. Tried to not think about her whenever he had the time to. But the more he tried to push them away, the more they wanted to be heard. Those thoughts would seep in as he laid in bed at night, too tired to be awake but too awake to be sleep, he'd stare at the wall infront of him as those thoughts flooded in. "Why is she avoiding me?" "did I do something wrong?" "Is she skipping?" thoughts like those.

He'd be tired in the morning since he'd hardly sleep because the thoughts kept him awake.

He would stare dangers at her whenever she was near him. He was angry at her, it was her fault he couldn't sleep. It was her, it was all her. It was anger, definitely. It was most certainly not Jimmy turning what he felt into anger, certainly.

--

Jimmy Jr. was walking out of the school like any other day, except today he was going to possibly his favourite place instead of to his father's restaurant. The dance studio!

It was a few blocks down from the school and it was awesome. They taught a variety of different dances, all being taught on different days. The studio had different dance session times, it opened at about 9:30am and went until about 8:30pm. He usually went to the 7th session which went from 3:30pm to 4:30pm, so right after school. It was so he could still bus tables for his father afterwards since it was apart of their deal. He'd sometimes go to the later sessions too.

Jimmy would've gone to the studio yesterday but the teacher for the dance had to cancel the session. So he had to go the next day instead, which was Friday.

He stepped into the studio, it was quiet apart from the distant ballet music. It would normally not be an odd occurrence to hear music since it was a dance studio afterall but the studio was always, for some reason, slow on Friday. Curiousity on where the sound was coming from was eating him alive as he stood still at the door way, the receptionist wasn't at her desk so he was alone.

Jimmy Jr. slowly began making his way towards it, he already knew where the ballet room was. Part of him was scared and he didn't exactly know why. It was just music.

After careful steps, and almost backing out, he finally made it to the room. He gulped thickly as he grabbed the handle of the door, he exhaled quietly before swinging the door open. He looked up to see a frozen in place Cheryl, the ballet teacher, and-

"Tina?!"

--
Woo first chapter done! Let's see how long I stay motivated for this.

The idea for this was I wanted to write a ship story and I wanted the titles of each chapter to be different songs, that's it basically!