VIII

schlatt laid in his bed, a shaky hand covering the bandaged wound on his bare stomach. The screams from earlier, the situation that had occurred... it brought a shiver down his spine.

it was one summer sometime in schlatt's life. the boy was young, maybe eight. he had always a rough time with school and never got good luck out of it. kids would bully him at school for his "nerdy" likings as him and his brother were huge in video games. it was sometime after school, a kid was giving him trouble... what's new? but this time Schlatt wasn't having it. needless to say he left the scene with bloody knuckles. stumbling back to his house, Schlatt dropped his bag off at the door and met eyes with his mom. she looked at him, noticing his bloody knuckles. not only that... he had little horns sticking out from his light brown fluff. Schlatt had tears in the corner of his eyes.

"hunny what's wrong?!" Schlatts mother said in a worried voice, quickly going over to her son and dropping down on her knees to meet his height. Schlatt looked at her with weak eyes as she gently grabbed his hand and wiped away some blood.

"kids.. hurt me again. i couldn't help myself..." Schlatt whispered. his mom sighed softly and gently reached up to touch his horns.

"do you know what these are?" she asked in a gentle tone as she took a cloth from her pocket and gently wiped his knuckles. Schlatt tried to look up at her hand but just ended up shaking his head no. "those.. are little horns. i can't tell you much about them, but they come out to play when you get mad at bullies." she whispered. Schlatt looked at her in awe. It scared her how there wasn't even a tiny bit of worry in his eyes. "they'll make you stronger."

come by a few years, Schlatt was now a teenager. he was a rebellious teenager who loved to do his own things. he was heavy into violence but never took part in it. he loved the scene of being cool and tuff, standing up for himself. it came to a day where they were all hanging out in an alleyway being the teens they were. a blunt was being passed around like it was a bottle of alcohol at a party. as Schlatt took a hit, he saw a man start to approach him. he mumbled something to his friends before passing on the blunt, noticing this person wasn't about to play nice with them.

"hey! this is private property, you guys can't be here smoking your devil bullshit." the man yelled. the group of teenagers only laughed and joked around, mocking the man. Schlatt started to feel some anger bubble up inside of him. no one uses that tone around him. in the midst of everyone laughing and joking around, Schlatt spoke up.

"if you have such a fucking problem, let's go." he said with a dark voice. he rolled up the sleeves to his ripped vintage sweater. he wasn't fucking around. the group of friends stared and slowly backed up, noticing a shiny object in the strange man's hand.

before the blade could even come close to Schlatt, he had already grabbed the man's wrist, twisting his arm in such a way it made the friends watching cringe. his other hand gripped the man's neck as he placed his boot against his crotch. Schlatt heard the satisfying cling of the metal weapon dropping and hitting the cracked concrete. he smiled devilishly, his horns poking out from his messy and unwashed brown hair.

"you fucked with the wrong guy." Schlatt muttered, slowly turning the man's arm. the scream that filled Schlatt's ears with pleasure dragged on as his boot dug into the man's private, sending him flying back. slowly bending down to grab the knife, he looked at the man. his eyes were filled with the need for blood as his horns started to poke at his cheeks as his grin grew. slowly going over to the man laying on the ground, Schlatt carved a smiley face on the now crooked arm.

"have fun." Schlatt chuckled as he licked the blood off the knife, quickly running off with his friends as sirens were heard. someone definitely heard the screams. he looked down at the knife as he ran, the sounds of chains clashing together, blood curdling screams, rain hitting the ground... he could only start to slow down. slowly and slowly, Schlatt finally dropped to the ground, the last thing he heard was the knife clattering.

"its time to kill, boys!" - lunch club mafia.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें