III

Travis sat quiet in his room. it was around 4am and everyone was in bed. Carson, Schlatt and Ted got their own room. Cooper and Noah shared. Travis had his own as well. it was another night of wondering how he got here. he had so much experience, only working with the original four including him, Carson, Noah and Cooper. but now he had three new people by his side. and one of them is the true mafia boss. the house smelled of weed as Travis slowly slipped out of his room and into the kitchen, sitting down with a glass of tap water. his hood was put up and pulled tight, tied in the front so only his face was noticeable. that's when he heard footsteps. Charlie had emerged from his room, cracking his neck as he walked into the area. his eyes fell onto Travis.

"hey, what are you doing up?" Charlie asked. he was the one with the biggest heart. even though they killed for a living, he still had a soft spot for everyone he worked with. especially Travis, who has opened up to before. Travis could only look at him with those eyes. Charlie knew what he's going to say. "buddy no.. don't think that you don't belong!" he said with a soft smile.

"thats easy for you to say..." Travis said quietly, taking a small sip from his glass. he looked back at Charlie and saw him trying to find words. instead he got a soft sigh.

"Travis... we all love you as a friend. we all love having you around. your work is amazing and honestly, i wish i had an aim like you." Charlie smiled and gently patted Travis on the head. "you'll be okay." then, he took off.

Travis smiled softly to himself, chugging the rest of his water before disappearing back to bed. "you'll be okay." he repeated to himself. the soft smile stayed on his face until he curled back up in bed and fell asleep. it felt like an hour until Schlatt walked down the hallway with an airhorn in hand.