VI

dead by the pixies.

the boys walked out of the house, guns and knives clinging against each other as they took their steps. Schlatt led the group, his hands wrapped around two pocket knives. small but dangerous. Noah and Travis walked behind him, Noah with his own knives and Travis with his bow and arrows. Carson, Ted and Charlie followed along in the back with their guns hidden in their sweaters and coats. they had everything hidden. ready to attack. Cooper was strolling around the city until he spotted his friends emerging from a street. he was told to make sure police don't get there before they can run. the building was a simple hangout building. almost like a karaoke place, but each room was just to sit down and chill. Schlatt and his members walked in, going straight up to the desk and paying for an hour in a room. but in reality they didn't even go check out on the room. as they walked to the room, they peered into every room until Travis noticed the ginger man and his friends in one room. they stopped. Schlatt looked at the rest of them, nodding and grinning. his horns started to peak out a bit more visibly from his brown fluffy hair. tonight is going to be wild. knocking on the door, they were patient. the ginger one opened and immediately noticed Schlatt. the business man he thought he could fuck with. He chuckled a bit and turned back to his friends.

"hey guys can you uh.. give me and these boys a chance to talk?" the ginger man asked. his friends looked at each other a bit confused before getting up and walking out. they decided to go to the bathroom and hang out there. once they were gone from sight, Schlatt looked at the ginger man, a pocket knife starting to poke out from his hand.

"let's talk business." Schlatt said as him and his boys walked in. they all surrounded the ginger man, Ted protecting the door. no ones leaving alive except for the ones coming to take blood. at this point Schlatts horns were starting to poke at the sides of his face, a big fat grin pushing his skin deeper into the pointy ends. everyone had their weapons out. this man had nowhere to hide and nowhere to run.

"hey now listen, J. we can talk this out like normal people?" the ginger man said with a bit of a nervous chuckle. Schlatt took a seat in the chair and crossed his legs, the knife clasped in his hand. "no. It'd rather talk it this way. adds more fun to the situation. now tell me, why the fuck did you ruin my BUSINESS?!" he raised his voice. the ginger man backed up a bit.

"look. your business isn't that good. you're doing so much wrong and fu-" he was cut off as Schlatt was already before him. a hand grabbing his shirt and a cold rusted knife pressed against his neck. "-fucked me.. over..." the ginger man finished with fear in his voice. this was going to be easy. as the knife pressed more and more, a pistol was held against his head by Carson. his small hands wrapped around the handle as a finger was lightly pressed against the trigger. the gun had a muffler. one quick blow right through the brains.

"maybe now you wont fuck with me longer..." Schlatt winked.

then, the gun went off. Schlatt stood back and watched with wide devilish eyes. the boys did a quiet cheer, looking at each other then their boss. the look in his eyes was terrifying. carefully, Ted picked up the body and hid the blood with the man's sweater. carrying him out of the room, Schlatt said they found him drunk and are gonna take care of him. the friend's, however, decided to go back to the room and found their friend gone. with a confused look, they asked the front desk if they had seen him. the worker described a group of men who took him to take care of him being "drunk". worry only grew on their faces as they ran out and started to follow the group as they spotted them running to their home. why were they taking their friends? maybe they'll pay for the business they tried to solve....