Part 2/3 Potential Breakup Song (Avril's POV)

Potential Breakup Song-by Aly & Aj Michalka

You're not livin' till you're livin' (no)
Livin' with me
You're not winnin' till you're winnin' (no,no,no,no)
Winnin' me
You're not gettin' till you're gettin'
Gettin' me
You're not livin' till you're livin' (no,no,no,no)
Living for me

This is the potential breakup song
Our album needs just one
Oh baby please
Please tell me

This is the potential make-up song
Please just admit you're wrong
Which will it be?
Which will it be?

Lalalalalala
Lalalalalala
Lalalalalalalalala.

__________________________________________________________________

**

**

"Niall the Caliber .. Quick" I yelled.

I laid my arm out in front of me and pointed towards it.

He just stood there shaking his head... He didn't want to grab a hold of a gun.. He was being a panzy.

Niall always had a thing for not ever wanting to lay a hand on a gun or something that shoots things cause he's afraid 'Someone will get hurt.' or 'They're not safe to have in a house full of children.' jokes on him cause If I remember correctly that's my Caliber that Zayn was holding.

I always kept one in a secret compartment in one of our hall closets incase of an emergency. And see this is an emergency. This is a life and death situation.

But one thing I'm having trouble figuring out is, how the fuck did Zayn wind up finding it? I mean it's like he's been stalking us and he knows everything there is to know about us. Plus the compartment is like not even near any windows or anything so even if he was stalking us from you know like a distance .. There's no way he would see the closet and know where I keep it.

Has he been here when I wasn't?

"Oh how you think you're funny.." Zayn laughed.

He stood up and wrapped a sock around his wounded foot. With blood gushing everywhere I decided not to look at what laid right in front of me.

He walked towards the fireplace and bent down to pick up the Caliber. He grasped it in his hands and stood up slowly. He turned towards me and pointed the Caliber directly at my forehead. That's when Niall stood up distraught back to reality.

"Please Zayn !! No... Why do you want to hurt us?" I cried out.

I can't believe my life is flashing before my eyes. I can't believe this is real. I at least thought I was going to die of Kidney Failure or Liver Failure or something involving a medical issues but, not by a gun shot to the head by my husbands ex-boyfriend who may or may not be completely mental in the brain.

He looked me in the eyes and started to pull the trigger backwards. I didn't want to die. I had a life with Niall and Luke. Oh my precious baby. That's what I thought about before Niall jumped in front of me.

I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands.

The trigger was pulled and a loud sound excelled throughout the house for the second time. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

I removed my hands from my face and opened my eyes to find Niall laid flat upon the floor with a gun shot to the shoulder.

The sight of Niall being shot torn at my heart. I was shattered. Shattered to a million pieces. I didn't like what I saw and I would do anything to take it back.

I quickly turned to the side and placed my hands on Niall's chest and the wound in his shoulder.

It was bleeding terribly. I couldn't believe that asshat Zayn had to shoot my poor Niall Poohbear.

Speaking of the asshole Zayn had a face of shock. He was dead on 500% terrified more than I was.

Cause at least Niall wasn't shot in the heart or the brain . I was glad it was only in the shoulder.

Something I don't have to worry too much about.

The only thing I had on my mind was getting him to a hospital before he bleeds to death and to get this asshat out of my f*ckin' face before he hurts someone else.

"See what you done you selfish inconsiderate #%^*%$&@ and $&@*%#^ ... Oh and don't even forget #%*^#)&@ &@$#%*."

I stood up forgetting about the pain in my hip and slapped him in the face. He unclenched his fist and dropped the Caliber again.

I dragged him by his ear and walked towards the door. I twisted the doorknob with my left hand only to have it open all the way.

Zayn kept whimpering and crying..

"Owwh.." He sobbed loudly.

I tossed him out the door and slammed it shut locking it afterwards.

A/N: OH MY GOSH I HONESTLY HATE MYSELF FOR NOT UPDATING WHEN I SAID I WAS GOING TO.. But here it is.. Please don't hate me..

I'm very happy to announce that a642001 will be co-authoring with me for the rest of the story.. She's truly one of my personal favorite person here on WattPad she's been the only one commenting on my chapters and I highly appreciate it..

I decided to make this chapter three parts instead of two so I can fit more into it. This is definitely the most intriguing part of the story so hopefully I'll get some more feedback but, I don't know.. That's what I'm shooting for..

If anything seems a bit off please tell me...

I'll try to update sometime next week.. Goodbye...!!!)