Chapter 7:Zayn

I really wish I could just see under this guy's ski mask so I can know who it is I'm exactly talking to.

'Hopefully I can get him to take it off.' I thought. More like prayed. Prayed that Avril will be okay, this prick will leave her alone along with our son and will never bother us again.

"It looks like someone doesn't remember me? Do you remember our promise in High School Niall? Do you? Cause I don't think you do and I don't think you even cared to remember?" The man asked with his voice rising in anger. He tightened his grip on the knife and pulled it more and more closer to Avril's neck.

I cried at the site of her wincing in pain.

She pointed her hand out. She had a pregnancy test in it. It read positive.

"I-I uh.." Is all that managed to leave my mouth.

"I'm sorry but, I can't see under the mask." I said dropping the pocket knife I held in my hands.

"Well think hard..." He said.

"What promise Niall? Please tell him.. Please have him let me go!!" She screamed. She had her mascara rushing down her face. Blackening the skin underneath her eyes. Blackening her heart.
Killing her inside slowly.

"Shut up cunt. Jeez you're so god damn annoying ." The man yelled.

He wasn't a happy camper whatsoever. More like a pissed off mopey monkey.

He seemed agitated too. He kept throwing his hand in the air.

That's when I seen a tattoo on his hand of a Chained Z & N. I only knew one person with that sort of tattoo. One specific person.

"Zayn. Zayn Malik. I do remember you." I said reassuringly.

Zayn Malik was a guy from my high school. He was looked at as a badass for his appearance being covered in tattoos and black leather clothing. But he was more than just that. He was my first and last person I dated before I moved from Ireland to London, and from London to Boston.
He was my one and only boyfriend. My last boyfriend let that be.

Before I moved from London I promised Zayn we could have a long distance relationship. That is until I met Avril at Berklee College of Music and fell in love.

I decided to change my number , move dorms, and everything so Zayn wouldn't find me. I decided to call him one day and break things off between us cause it wasn't doing neither of us any good not being able to see each other and wrap each other in are arms.

But, it's obvious you can see how that ended up. Now look at where we are.

"You remember. Why didn't you keep your promise? I tried contacting you and everything . Why didn't you tell me you had a wife and kid?" He asked giving me a death stare. A stare I couldn't turn down. It was to intimidating.

"What the hell is he talking about Niall? What the fuck is going on? Is any of this true?" Avril asked trying hard not to freak out into a rampage.

She threw the pregnancy test on the floor. More like slammed it on the floor angrily.

"Avril meet Zayn. Zayn meet Avril." I said trying to push Zayn's buttons.

I let my knees fall to the floor. I put my hands up and looked up at Zayn.

Zayn kept his hand gripped tightly around the knife's handled.

"Niall, you're telling me you used to be gay with this prick?" She asked.

The next thing I knew, Zayn smacked her in the back of the head with the back of his hand.

"Owwh." She screamed wincing in pain once more.

"Yes. Yes. Zayn was my boyfriend in High School. He's the last person I dated before I met you. "

Like if it was on cue Zayn let Avril go removing the knife from her throat.

(A/N: Plot twist? Nah... Just the beginning... It's all just getting started.. The juice continues..

First off, who thought Niall was acting strange from the start? I mean I know I did. But, maybe this is why. Maybe Niall thought something is going to interfere with his and Avril's relationship? I mean Idk...

Just think about it..

By the way .. No Niall is not gay anymore.. He was just confused of his sexuality. But when he met Avril he found it. And well look where it got him. Back to square one with Zayn..

Anyways until Next Chapter!!)