Chapter 6

~Niall's POV~

Silence broke out throughout the house. It was quiet. A little too quiet. Awkward too. I don't know why, but it just felt awkward. Something wasn't right and I wanted to figure it out.

"Be a good boy Luke, and stay quiet for Daddy , okay." I said, slowly pulling the spoon full of baby formula out of his tiny mouth.

'I sure hope he understood.'

He looked up and gazed at me.

I got up from off the floor, and started walking towards the door. I locked it from the outside and carefully turned away from the door. I took a deep breathe as I grabbed a small pocket knife from the closet between Luke's room and the upstairs bathroom.

I walked to the top of the stairs.

"Avril! Are you okay down there ?"
I yelled really loud.

I got no response. No response at all. Not even a hum or anything. That got me worried.

I grasped my hand on the railing and quietly crept down the stairs.
My heart was racing and I could feel sweat dripping down my back from being over whelmed.

At the last step, I turned towards the living room only to find Avril missing. She wasn't laying down on the couch. She wasn't even in the room laying on the floor.

"What the hell..I thought she couldn't walk." I murmured under my breathe, scared that anyone would hear me.

That last thing I remember she said she was calling Amie and telling her not to even bother showing up and she was calling the police to ask what's taking the ambulance so long to get here.
She said she would stay right on the couch.

I mean, if I'm correct that's what she was doing. Right?

Or maybe I'm confused. I don't know. I'm just curious/nervous about why the fuck isn't she in the living room if she can't even move to get up. Unless she's like limping someplace.

That's when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see a man in a black ski mask holding a knife up to Avril's neck.

(A/N: So sorry for it being kind of short.. I can't fit a lot in a chapter so yeah.. That's why it's going be like 50 chapters long or so...

Anyways what do you think? Intriguing? I think so... )