Chapter 9 Part 4 Tattoo

(Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you
I'll always have you, I'll always have you)

I'm sick of playing all of these games
It's not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror, didn't deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could

Stop, admit that I'm wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I gotta be strong
And leave you behind

Avril's POV

"Niall, are you there? Are you awake?" I grasped my hand upon his side and started to shake him roughly. He wouldn't budge. He was fast asleep. Must've been for hours. He didn't make a single move.

I sat back in my hospital bed and pressed the little red button to call for a nurse.

By the next 40secs two blonde headed female nurses came barging in the room.

"Oh my gosh. Doctor she's going in to cardiac arrest." She screamed. I felt fine what on earth was she talking about? I wasn't going Into cardiac arrest I just needed help going to the bathroom....

That's when I turned to look at my body violently convulsing on the hospital bed bedside me.
I was standing outside my own body like a ghost. Like I was invisible. Kind of like that Josh Hutcherson movie where he falls off a cliff, survives, but finds himself living outside his own body the moment he's in recovery mode at the hospital..

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't feel anything. Physically speaking. I felt better than ever. Confused and alone is what I felt mentally.

I finally realized I must've been dreaming. There's no fucking way I'm standing outside of my body. There's no way I could be dead.
I could feel a force pulling me towards my body but, for some reason it was hard to let it take me. It was like I was fighting back without actually moving. I was trying to let it take me back but it wouldn't.

Finally I felt nothing but pain as I woke up on the bed once again.

"She's back." Doctor Catrine said.

I could hear, barely see, and feel everything from the staples in my hip to the gel around my belly. I guess they found out I was pregnant.

Well alls well ends well right? I claimed I wanted an abortion before the baby is attached. That way in 8 Months and Two Weeks I won't be struggling through a 8-14 hour birth.

What kind of person would want that? Don't get me wrong I love children and babies and everything but, after what happened earlier there's no way I'm ready for another baby. No way in heaven.

Me & Niall got some things to work out. I don't even know what to do with him now. I don't think I'm ready to stay committed to this relationship. Idk? Maybe it's time we take a break.

**

**

I ended up laying awake staring uncontrollably at the long grey curtain separating my hospital bed from Niall's. It was a depressing mess.

The next thing I knew I heard a few nurses come in again. This time to check up on Niall. They walked right past me. That's when I saw Maura. I completely forgot I collapsed right in front of her.

I closed my eyelids and pretended to drift off to a peaceful sleep. Ease dropping on them was easier than finding Niall's "tickle spot" if you know what I mean.

**

**

Niall's POV

"What do you mean she isn't worth it she's pregnant with your child? It's so weird you found out so early but at least you can take more precautions into this pregnancy. You didn't know Avril was pregnant last time until it was 17 weeks."

I was just so confused so I'm not too sure about things at the moment. My head is scrambled with things like scrambled eggs. A big mess.

"Idk it's just a hard battle to fight for." I said unaware of what she was going to say.

"You know what Niall some battles are hard while fighting for but, giving up just because you're tired of fighting isn't the best thing you could do at the moment. Everyone has their own battles. Some may be stronger then others but, the only thing that matters is to not give up. Keep fighting until you feel like you've won." She placed her hand on my heart. It felt so warm.

I Thought about what she was trying to say. I guess I should stay with Avril, raise this next child, and see where life takes us? Is that what she's trying to say?

In that case I guess I am ready. I mean my mom has a way with convincing people. Especially her own children.

(A/N: So here's the next part. By the way this chapter is going to be 6 parts. So it's going to be fun writing. Did you like how Niall is ready to stay committed when Avril isn't ready? Anyone catch that?

Anyways it would be rad if you people could drop a comment below and tap that star button right in the center at the bottom of the screen there. That would be rad idk if you think so but, I know I do. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Have a good day/night guys. The next part will be up soon sorry for the long wait!!)