Ruby: You're not the only one who has someone like that.

Y/n: I can see where you are coming from Ruby. We can all have someone that can annoy us at some pint but we can all agree that they all loves us and they have a deep spit in their heart for us. We can't change the way how they all feel for us. And by the way Blake, how about a little dessert for you.

You pulled out something that turns out to be a really massive tuna that you manage to find right inside of the house. Blake's mouth was drilling nje that you were holding the tuna right in front of her.

Blake: Gimme, gimme, gimme.

Y/n: Alright. Just be a good littlr cat and you will get what you want.

You tossed the fish right at her and then she caught it right in her mouth like a dog.

Y/n: Good girl.

Ruby: Y/n, please stop it. She isn't a dog.

Y/n: Sorry. I just thought that it would be more funny or something. I know that the food here isn't all the scarce but we should look for some more cause we really don't know how long that we are gonna be here for. Yang, Blake.

They nodded at you and proceeded to head out in the blizzard. You and Weiss will be having a talk for a little bit.

Y/n: Weiss, I could see that you're a little bit sad or upset. You know that it would be best to tell us what is wrong. So tell me what is wrong?

Weiss: Well, you see here it is just the fact the length that I have gone through to get out of Atlas. I could totally see how enrage my father is gonna be right now.

Y/n: I can agree with you about that.

He held her hand.

Y/n: Look, you don't have to be scared right now. You have people all around that really cares all about. You need to talk to us about how much he had hurt you and will be the one dealing g with him for you. You got that?

Weiss looked up at you and saw how much you really cared about her in those eyes of hers. You looked up at Qrow and saw that he was very much  awake but he wasn't sober at all at the time. You took the bottle of booze that he had with him and threw it right at the ground.

Qrow: Hey, I was just drinking that.

Y/n: I don't care. We can't just have you like this. You have to get up. You have to make yourself look useful for once.

You tried to get him up right from the sofa but he just fall right down on his butt like usual. Well then, guess you are just gonna sit down right by yourself and wait for things to go your way right from now. You heard some footsteps coming right behind you, when you turned around, it was just Maria.

Maria: May I talk to you for  a minute young man?

She led you right into a room. The next thing she did was to take a good look at your eyes.

Maria: Insee that you two are the same. You have the power of the silver eye but yet, you haven't mastered it yet.

Y/n: So what are you telling me this for?

Maria: Because you are someone special. Hugo was someone special. She was one of the first to have that kind of power. He was so amateur when he red trying to use it. I do wonder if you would follow right into his footsteps.

Y/n: He sounds like a really great guy.

Maria: He really. He goes by the name, the white reaper.

Y/n: I wish that I had that kind of name. So how did you know him?

Maria: I rather not tell you right now. I would rather tell you when the others
are back and when we are out of this house.