Chapter 1

You and the rest of the team were aboard a train and you all were having way too much fun. A Grimm landed right in front of you and attempted to bite you but you quickly moved out of the way before it could get it chance and you spun around really fast cutting it into pieces. You lost your balance but Ruby quickly grabbed you. You looked her up in the face.

Y/n: Geez, thank you Ruby I don't know what would have happen if you weren't there.

Ruby smiled when you said that and then she uses her semblance so that way you two cut multiple of the Grimm up. Weiss was on board with you guys.

Weiss: Good to see that you guys aren't rusty.

Y/n: Hey Weiss, are gonna talk or are you gonna help us out?

Weiss created some glyphs that helped you and Ruby to zoom towards the Grimm and cut them in half vertically. You sighed in relief but before you could relax, you spotted Yang in front of you yelling.

Yang: Y/n behind you!

A Grimm was heading your way but she hurried up and grabbed it by the horns and punched it really hard sending it back. You stand in front of the Grimm in a mocking way.

Y/n: What's that? You feeling hungry. How bout you eat me since I'm all tendered and delicious.

You slid underneath the Grimm's attempt to bite you and then you decapitated it and kicked its head towards Yang who responded by punching it off the train as the rest of its body disintegrated. You looked right over to Blake and she smiled at you knowing a perfect plan.

Y/n: Come on Blake.

Blake tosses Gambol Shroud at you and you caught it and then you toss her at an incoming Grimm making her cut it down while you followed behind her by attacking all the Grimm that were heading your way. While she was up in the sky, she toss Gambol Shroud at you once again and you uses your chance to spin her around and let her cut the Grimms in half.

Y/n: Well it looks like you guys don't need my help since you are just fine on your own.

Ruby: Hey Y/n. You did good and you kicked some serious butts.

Y/n: Well thanks and the same goes to you too Ruby.

You went to team JNR. You learnt some serious combo back then and you just can't wait to test them out.

Y/n: Nora, Hammer of justice!

Nora: You've got it!

Nora smashes her hammer up against your sword while you pressed a button. Nora fires her hammer, sending herself flying up high while she still had the crazy hyperactive smile that she always does when she's fighting someone or something. She laughed as a Grimm met the swift justice of her hammer sending flying down in the ground.

Y/n: Well Nora really did bring the hammer down.

Jaune: Y/n, you seriously make the worst puns worse than Yang.

Things were going extremely well for all of you but it didn't last long.

Oscar: Tunnel!

Everyone were running before the tunnel could approached them. A fire blast hit right next to Weiss making her fall over but luckily Ruby was just in time to catch her by the arms.

Ruby: Thank me later.

You grabbed a hold of Ruby. Afterwards she uses her semblance to speed below the train. It was a really tough wearing fight after all and everyone gave their best to fend off the Grimm.

Y/n: Well looks you have to pay up Weiss.

Weiss: for what?

Y/n: You said I wouldn't do so well out there in that type of condition so I guess you owe something.