"I love you"both Jungkook and Taehyung said simultaneously

And after that-----they both became statues.

They both looked into each other's eyes,as they both were blushing and then looked away.

Honestly,none of them had planned to confess in this way.It was in the heat of the moment that they said it,but they both knew that it was the truth.

After some awkward silence,which involved not looking into each others eyes,and sitting away from each other,Jungkook finally decided to say something.

"--Tae----"
"Hello everyone!!!"and just like that,he was cut off from saying anything else.

He narrowed his eyes,at the intruder who decided to interrupt them.

Consider yourself dead,dear doctor

It was the same doctor,whom he had threatened earlier.
The doctor gulped looking at those piercing eyes and made his way to Taehyung.

Taehyung,was kinda happy---that the doc interrupted them---he needed some time before he could talk to Jungkook about their sudden confession.

And the doctor just barged in the right time.

The doctor,now stood in front of Tae's bed and he completely tried to ignore Jungkook's stares.

He was not gonna lie,it made him scared.

Dear God,please save me from this guy.
He prayed.

'Come on,its not like I'm gonna take him away from you,I'm just here to do my job!!!!!! Please someone save me' these were his thoughts.

But--our muscle bunny,who's stubborn as hell,didn't have any mercy on him.He was full on staring at him,torturing the poor doctor more.

Finally,the doctor couldn't take this anymore and he decided to talk about this to Jungkook.

"I swear--I won't hurt him,I'm just here to do my job!!!!!
Please stop glaring at me!!!
I didn't do anything!!!
If you want I'll leave this hospital,quit my job as doctor---I'll---I'll move to mexico and sell Tacos---but please for the love of god---stop looking at me like that--" he said.

Taehyung who was oblivious to what was happening between Jungkook and the doc,was shocked to hear the doctor's words.

Meanwhile Jungkook-- he just had a smirk on his face.He for sure liked messing with the doc.

"Jungkook,stop it now---"
"But,baby I ain't doing anything--"he defended.

"Not doing anything,my foot!!!!
You have been staring at me,which those scary eyes,since I stepped foot in this room.!!!!"the doc screamed like a maniac.

Jungkook laughed at his outburst while Tae was trying to control himself from laughing.

Jungkook controlled himself when he saw Tae looking at him with a murderous glare.He didn't wanted to anger the omega.

"Okay,I won't do it anymore"jk said

The doc breathed a sigh of relief and said to Taehyung---"Your husband,is really scary Mr.Jeon,dunno how you handle him--"

Yes he said Mr.Jeon to Tae.

Only then they both remembered,what Taehyung has said to the doc on the previous visit.

'They were both husbands'

Taehyung became a blushing mess as he remembered those words,and before Jungkook could say anything---btw Jungkook was definitely gonna tease him as he was smirking---Tae took a step.