Casual

"Thanks for letting me borrow a change of clothes," Freed said, emerging from the cramped bathroom of Laxus' lodging. "I was not expecting that mission to turn out so messy."

"No prob-" Laxus' response was cut short as he took in the image before him. Freed's lean frame was practically swallowed by the oversized t-shirt. Laxus' immediate thought was that this must be what it's like when a guy's girlfriend borrows his clothes. The thought made him start to blush and he turned away quickly in an attempt to hide the embarrassing reaction.

Unfortunately for Laxus, Freed had already seen the redness rising to his cheeks. Freed felt a blush forming on his own face as he asked, "Do I look strange?"

"N-no!" Laxus said, a bit too suddenly. It had been a few weeks since the two men admitted their feelings for each other and they were struggling to redefine their relationship and establish a new dynamic between them. "You look good," Laxus muttered, blushing even harder.

"Really?" Freed asked, moving closer to Laxus.

"Y-yeah."

Freed wrapped an arm around Laxus' broad shoulders and hesitantly began kissing the dragon slayer's neck.

"F-freed."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No... keep going."

Freed's lips traveled slowly up Laxus' neck, each kiss deeper than the last, until they arrived at his mouth.

Laxus trembled at the feeling of Freed's lips locked with his own. Part of him was ashamed at how weak he was to Freed's touch, but his desire was stronger than his embarrassment. He surrendered himself to the green-haired mage.

"I love you, Laxus," Freed whispered into the dragon slayer's ear.

"I-I love you too."

A/N: Just to clarify, my take on the prompt "casual" was casual clothing (a t-shirt).