Chapter 11.

Hey guys! Thanks so much for 4k reads. We're so close to 5k reads also! Hope you enjoy this chapter.

! I just downloaded photoshop the other day so if anyone needs a cover message me, im obviously not the best but I know what im doing. If that makes sense xD lol. All of my books have covers that ive made btw (: !

GO READ MY NEW BOOK CALLED "HEARTLESS" FT G-DRAGON!

Enjoy.

Volleyball match.

Minji's POV

Yoongi's room wasnt anything special. He had grey walls, a computer desk and his bed. His room smelt like a mix of marijuana and air freshener which didnt make a sweet scent.

"Sorry for the mess I was hoping Youngjae would get everything together when I texted him 2 hours ago. What do you want for dinner?"

I took a seat on his bed and looked around, my eyes finding his.

"Nothing to special. Maybe pizza?" He nodded and walked in the other room to order. I heard a knock on the door and was wondering why Yoongi would knock on his own door, asking for permission to be let in.

I opened the door and saw Youngjae.

"Hey." He took a seat next to me on Yoongi's bed.

"How is he treating you?" I looked over at him.

"He treats me nice. Nicer than anyone else that has tried to date me."

"Yeah. He looks all big and bad from a distance but once you get to know him he's a good kid. The only reason he has that image is because he picks things up from me." I looked down at his arms; they were coverd in tattoos.

"Ever since our parents-" Youngjae was cut off by Yoongi coming in.

"I ordered it with nothing on. I didnt know what you liked, Minji."

"Thank you."

We went downstairs to watch some tv till the pizza got here.

~*~

"Thank you for the food." I bowed to the pizza man. We all sat at the table in the kitchen once the food got here.

"So, why don't you tell me some thing about yourself, Minji." Youngjae asked with a slice of pizza in his mouth.

"Uhm well I turned 18 in the start of the year, my favortie colors orange, I love clothes, I knit scarves for my little cousins, my father died in the year that I was born and my brother died in 2008 in the army, so it's just me and my mom."

"I'm sorry for your loss. My sister died a few years ago so I know the feeling."

~*~

After we got done with our pizza Youngjae went out with his friends to some party. He invited us to go with him but I declined, wanting to talk more with Yoongi.

"You look nice." His compliments weren't unique but they would still make butterflies in my stomach.

(A\N Minji's outfit on the side!)

"Thanks."

"Do you like Youngjae? He says he likes you."

"He's nice."

"You know I uhm." He stopped for a moment and looked at the floor.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

For a minute I didnt know what to say. Sure I knew he liked me but I wasn't expecting him to ask me to be his girlfriend tonight.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." I looked at him smiling while he wrapped his arm around me pulling me into him and giving me a peck on the cheek.

~*~

After I left Yoongi's place last night I told my mom that we were now dating. Surprisingly, she didn't flip out. The only thing she didn't agree on was letting Yoongi give me rides to school. She didn't trust me with a car full of boys I guess.

"Have a nice day at school honey. I won't be home till late." I nodded and got out of the car, and spotted Yoongi and the guys.

"So are you guys finally going out now?" Jimin asked while making kissy faces at Taehyung.

"Shut up." We walked in the building and went in our separate directions.

"See you in PE, jagiya." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and I walked into my first hour with Jimin and Taehyung.

~*~

I was now headed to PE. I finally remembered my clothes. I brought some black shorts and an old t shirt that was tye-dyed with rainbow colors, and some nike shoes that were black.

I pulled my hair into a loose pony tail while walking Into the gymnasium. I stopped Yoongi in the corner talking to some guys. He had a short sleeve white shirt on with some basketball shorts. He put make up on his arms so his tattoos were gone for now.

He looked so pale like a vampire but I adored his milky white skin.

The teacher announced that the guys would be going outside to play football and the girls would be staying inside to play volleyball. I put on all my patting and grabbed a ball. I wanted to get this over with fast because the teacher said when we get done we can go outside and watch the guys.

~*~

At the start, us and the other team wernt really that competitive but now theyre playing dirty and the teacher doesnt even care. It was now my turn to start. I threw the ball in the air and hit it over the net. Julissa, one of the popluars that absolutely hated me, hit it back. I thought I was going to spike it down and get a point but when I went into the air I saw one of her friends go under me.

I landed in an awkward position with my arm twisted behind my back. It felt like I broke my arm.

"Alright thats enough ladies go change." The teacher helpd me up but didnt even yell at them. I guess ill have to do that myself.

I walked into the changing room and changed my clothes fast so I could catch up with Julissa.

"Hey Julissa." I called after her and as soon as she turned around I hit her with my fist in the jaw.

"I guess my knuckles are broke now too."

___
Thanks for reading (: