Chapter 1.

Hey guys, I think i'm going to delete my other story because I haven't been able to think of things for it at the moment but I've been coming up with idea's for this story for a couple weeks so I think im good sticking with this. Once I think of new things for New Boy i'll definitely be updating. I've recently been listening to some new kpop bands and my cousin showed me a couple of BTS (bangtan boys) songs and I liked them alot. My favorite changed alot but I settled down to Suga (yoongi) and since then i've been trying to find some good fanfictions about him on this site but I haven't found any that are any good (sorry to people that have written suga fanfics on here lol). I like long romantic fanfictions and all the ones I have found are all short chapters with not much details and romance. I don't demand sex parts but honestly once in a while it would fit the chapter perfectly. (I dont like reading sex parts but I also dislike it when the two main characters, if they're in a relationship, don't even do things together like kissing and flirting or whatever).

Well let's get onto the story. BTW if I ever but Korean words in here please don't yell at me if they're wrong because I will be getting them from google translate x) ahah.

_________________________

Minji's POV:

Switching high schools made me feel like I was in year 9 all over again. I had switching schools because there was sexual harassment happening with some of the girl students so my parents transferred me to the next school that was closest. And it just had to be Wood Aces. Wood Aces is known for it's horrible students and crime. But I understand where my parents are coming from, I rather would be in a school learning with delinquents than be sexually harassed.

I grabbed my bad and I ran down the steps to the door realizing I had only 20 minutes to get to school and I had to walk today since I was new the bus drivers didn't know me. I stepped outside taking the usual trail to my old school, because my new one was in the back of it. While walking I could hear the music of some of the cars riding by, EXO, f(x), SNSD, and g-dragon was all I heard till a black car pulled up next to me.

"Hey baby, wanna ride?" I heard a boy say. I took a glance at the car and realized there wasn't just one boy, there was 5. I ignored them and kept walking until I heard one of the car doors open. I started walking like one of those soccer moms who wanted to lose a couple pounds on their daily walk. Making sure I didn't trip on anything my head was down looking at my feet in search of any stones I could slip on.

"I asked you a question." I heard then my body was turned around. I backed up until my back hit the tree. He walked up to me and put both of his arms on either side of my head and put his face up to mine. I could smell the cigarette on his breathe. Taking a look down I was right, there was a cigarette in his hand. He brought it up to his lips and took a long drag and blew it in my face. I coughed making him chuckle.

"So you want a ride baby?" He asked once again.

"No, that's fine my school is just right over there." I said while pointing over to Wood Aces.

"Perfect." He whispered in my ear. He slowly with drew him self and walked back to his car. He took a second glance at me and sat down riding off down the street.

Forgetting what had happened, my nerves started settling in remembering it was my first day. I walked onto the school grounds taking a look around. This is my new school for 365 days. My eyes landed on a certain black car. I saw 4 random boys get out of the back seat and passenger side then the boy I was talking to earlier got out of the drivers side.

I sighed, walking away but taking a second glance back at the boys. I saw the one I had talked to smirking at me while the other 4 boys were talking to 2 more boys who had came in a different car. While looking at the boy I bumped into someone.

"Yah! What are you doing you better watch out next time!" The girl said chuckling while continuing.

"My name is Wendy is this your first day here? I haven't seen you before." she said very quickly and cheery while smiling.

"yeah today's my first day, my names Minji nice to meet you." I smiled back. I was excited because now I had someone to show me around.

"Oh let me see your schedule!" she didn't even let me respond back, as she took the piece of paper from my hands. I watched as her eyes go back and forth as she read my schedule.

"You have 3 class' with me and lunch." she said happily. I chuckled back at her as she took my hand showing me to my locker. My locker number was 705 and the first floor only goes up to the number 504 meaning everyday I had to walk up the big stair case to get to my locker. Great. Wendy walked really fast, almost to fast. I almost fell down twice getting to my locker.

"Here it is. I feel so bad for you." She frowned. I assumed that she was talking about having to walk up the stair case daily but, I was wrong.

"You have a locker near Yoongi and his trouble maker friends." Yoongi? (If youre reading this story and youre a new fan of BTS, Yoongi is Suga's real name). I hope since I get to school 30 minutes before it starts, and apparently they're trouble makers, I won't see them that much. Only for lunch and the end of the day.

"Well the bell's going to ring want me to show you to your first class?" Wendy said. Great, I don't have my first class with her. I would be alone till we meet again in the lunch room meaning I had to face those boys alone. I frowned but nodded responding to Wendy. We starting walking down the hall and she stopped in front of a room.

"This is your first class, science." She said in a rush while adding on.

"I gotta go Minji it was nice to meet you i'll see you in the lunch room. Have a nice day bye!!" She said while running down the stair case, trying not to be late for her class. I felt bad after that because she would probably be late because it was all the way down the stair case. I walked in rushing to see if there was a seat in the back row. Sadly there was no seats at all available.

I saw someone grab a desk and chair from the back and put it exactly in the front. She smiled and went back to her ow seat. I honestly didn't want to sit in the front. I was interrupted from my thoughts as a group of boys walked in the class room.

I turned around to see......

______

super bored and my fingers hurt so im not gonna write the last bits of it. I'll just save it for cahpter 2

;)

total words: 1,290