Chapter 9.

This chapter's gonna be a long one. I usually write 1k words but I'm hoping that this will be 1.5k+ words. We're so close to 2k reads and I just wanna thank all of you. I didn't think my book would get this far. I love you all :p

Also, if you dont mind it would be nice for a vote! It shows me you guys like what im writing. Thanks!

Enjoy.

Forgiven.

Minij's POV

It's been a week now since Yoongi started ignoring me. I've been walking to school ever since as well. I had asked the guys and they said that he felt like he wasn't good enough for me and that he thinks I didn't want him around, which was totally the opposite.

The guys also mentioned that he hasn't been him self lately. That he was getting drunk and smoking more than he would use to. I had tried calling and texting him but he never replies. I would also try and talk to him at school but he would just ignore me and walk away. I had basically tried everything and I was about to give up trying but NamJoon gave me an idea that would get him to start talking to me again.

The plan was to make him jealous so he would confront me. I didn't think it was a good idea because he was already mad at me so why make him jealous again? But NamJoon said for me to just trust him and that it would work so I agreed.

I had gotten ready for school and walked outside. Today was a nice day. It was one of those windy, but warm days. I reached school campus in about 5 minutes because I speed walked. I met up with the boys, everyone was here but Yoongi. He hasn't come to school for 3 days and I was getting worried.

"Yoongi told me he'd be here a little late. He had some things to do." Jin told me while putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure he's fine." once we all got into the building we all went our seperate ways instead of Taehyung and Jimin. In the middle of class I got a text from NamJoon.

"Meet me after class me and the guys will be there. Yoongi just got here, bring Taehyung and Jimin too. x"

We only had 5 more minutes of class so I decided ill just leave now. The teacher didnt even notice me and the guys slip out. Idiot.

I met all the guys by the bathrooms.

"Yoongi's in there." Hoseok pointed to the room on the opposite side of the hall.

I nodded my head and went to ask them why they didnt bring him out here, but I felt multiple hands on my body.

"Sorry Minji." I was shoved in the room that Suga was in and after her the click of the lock.

"This wasn't the plan!" I banged on the door with my hands.

"We wont let you out till you make up with each other. Bye!!" Hoseok gave me a silly face and they all walked away together.

I turned around and saw Yoongi sitting in a chair in the far corner on the right. His eyes look like he hasn't slept in days which was probably true. He didn't speak a word to me at all.

"I'm sorry what I did Yoongi, I wasn't ditching you. They came over unexpected. I'm sorry."

I sat in the desk next to him and faced my body towards his direction.

"Please just listen to me." He obviously wasn't so I had to do one thing that I knew could. I kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist while he stood up. I put my arms around his neck and leaned back on the desk for support so I wouldn't fall back.