Chapter 15.

Hey guys I know i havent updated in a while but I hope you enjoy this chapter. I've been really lazy and was avoiding this book idk why though. I've been playing way to many games now a days and I know that I need to just sit down and write. I sorry guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please go check out my other book "Heartless" ft. G-DRAGON (Jiyong from Big Bang). This chapter is going to be a longer chapter btw!

Minji's POV

"No, it's to tight." I was currently shopping with Wendy.

"But the color is so cute!" She whined.

"The color doesn't change the fact that it's so small." I took a glance at the price tag and sighed; even if it did fit I couldn't afford it.

"Fine. Let's go to American Eagle then, I need new jeans." I sighed, once again. I was glad I could finally get some time with Wendy but I was hoping we could talk and not just shop for her all day.

~*~

After we were done shopping I ended up carrying most of her bags.

"Can we please go home now, Wendy?"

"Yeah, sure. Want something to eat before we go?" At this point all I wanted to do was go home and rest, my feet hurt from all the walking we did.

"No, i'm fine I think my mom's going to cook for my family tonight."

~*~

"There she is!" My arms felt so good right now since I was only carrying my small bag instead of Wendy's big ones.

"Your boyfriend called asking for you." Justin said raising his eye brows.

"Did you guys get into a fight? He seemed a little disappointed when I told him you wern't here." Why did he call here? He could of just called my cell phone if he wanted to talk to me.

"No, everything's fine." I felt bad for lying but If I said anything else I would have to tell everyone everything that happened.

"I'm gonna go upstairs get ready for bed." I wasn't even all that hungry so I just took a banana with me. I still had homework to do that was due tomorrow.

~*~

"Noonaaaa!!!" Jimin hugged me. It was difficult to find his eyes since he was smiling so wide. [A/N: Dont you just love when chimchim does that?♡]

"Why are you in such a good mood?" I smiled with him. I was still sad about Yoongi yelling at me the other day but that's no reason to bring happy Jiminie down with me.

"I'm just happy to see you!" He shouted, while running off. What a cutie. I opened my locker and took out my books. I felt a presence with me.

"I called your house last night, where were you?" It was Yoongi, with yet again another bruised face and broken lip.

"Out, with Wendy." I answered sharply, closing my locker.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Of course I am. It's sad seeing you all beat up." I sighed.

"Baby please just listen to me. Im not going to come out perfectly fine and scratch free every match, trust me I have it under control. Don't worry, jagiya. Now get to class." He said while turning around and walking away. That's the thing Yoongi, I can't just stop worrying.

~*~

"Wanna come over tonight? Youngjae's gonna be out so it'll just be us." He whispered the last part into my ear as we walked to lunch together. I laughed.