Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Waking up the next morning, I wake up and Hank is wrapped around me. I lay there a few minutes, just enjoying the quiet in my Casenova's arms. I feel him start to stir and I smile as he starts placing kisses to my shoulder and neck. "Buenos dias mi vida." he whispers. I turn in his arms and whisper "Good morning baby." before kissing him softly. He deepens the kiss before pulling me to straddle him and I can feel his hard member underneath me. I lean down and kiss him while he lines himself up with my wet folds and I lower myself down onto him slowly, both of us moaning at the sensation. "Fuck Kris." he moans. "Hank, shit." I moan. I start to ride him nice and slow and see his eyes roll into the back of his head. He finally sits up with me and kisses me deeply. When we separate for air, he whispers "Te quiro mi vida." before turning me over onto my back. "I love you Hank. Fuck I love you." I moan as I find my release and he finds his right after.

He starts placing soft kisses to my neck and collarbone and I whisper "I love you." He looks into my eyes and I caress his face. "Are you happy mi vida?" he asks. I smile softly and say "I have never been happier. You make me happy." I tell him softly. We kiss for a little bit longer before he lays next to me. "You know you said something about me being your wife someday?" I ask. "And I meant it." he tells me. "I want you to know I want that too but I'm going to want kids too Hank." I tell him. "I'll give you a house full mi amor." he tells me and I look at him and just wonder how I got so lucky.

After we spend a little more time together, we head out to the main room and I head out to get ready for work. I walk out to the office and start working. About lunch time, Lanie and I head out to the diner to eat. We come out and see someone I haven't seen since high school. "Jamie?" I ask. He turns to me and his eye go wide. "Krissy. Shit. You look amazing." he tells me as he pulls me into a hug. "How have you been?" I ask. "Good. Moved to Seattle. Met a guy. Moved in with guy." he tells me. "That's amazing." I tell him. "So, what about you?" he asks. "I'm really good. Been here little bit. Met an amazing guy. Moved in with amazing guy." I tell him and he laughs. "I know that look. You're in love." he tells me and hugs me again. We talk for a couple of minutes before I head back to the clubhouse.

Walking in, I see Hank isn't there. "Where are the guys?" I ask. "Had some business to handle." Letty tells me and I nod. After a little while, the guys come in and as soon as Hank sees me, I head towards him and he walks past me and towards the dorm. I look at Bishop and he nods for me to follow Hank. I walk to the dorm and let myself in and as soon as I do, I see him sitting on the bed clenching and unclenching his fists, looking at the floor. "Is everything okay?" I ask, as I walk over and try to take his hand but he pulls away. "What's wrong?" I ask. "You said you loved me." he tells me. "And I do. With everything in me." I tell him, confused. "I saw you today. Hugging some guy. You looked happy. You said you were happy with me." he says as his voice fades out a little. "Hank..." I start. "Are you having second thoughts? About us?" he asks. "No baby. Listen to me." I say as I move his arms and sit on his lap. I cup his face with both hands and say "He was an old friend from high school and we were just catching up." I tell him and he just looks at me. "Baby, I told him about you but you have nothing to worry about." I tell him. "I don't?" he asks. "No baby. You're more his type than I am." I tell him and he realizes what I'm saying. "Baby, you are the only man I want and you have no clue how much I want you. I love you. Only you baby." I tell him. He holds me close and says "Lo siento mi vida. I just got a little worried seeing you with someone more your age." He tells me. I laugh and say "Hank, listen to me. If I wanted someone more my age I would go for someone like Angel. Guys my age are immature and don't want the same things I do. I want someone that wants a life and a family. I want that with you baby. No one else." I tell him. He picks me up bridal style and lays me on the bed while we both strip down and he enters me, making love to me.