Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I am sitting against the headboard and Lanie is sitting next to me while I try to figure out what to write. "What are you thinking?" she asks. "I want him to meet me somewhere but it has to be away from here and somewhere that we can be alone to talk." I tell her. "Who do you think it is?" she asks. "I don't know but it has to be one of the guys. Like I told Riz, I only get these notes here. One was on my car in the lot, one on my desk in the office and one on the pillow in here and only the guys know which dorm I normally take and knowing that Bishop would tell me to take my normal dorm." I tell her and she nods her agreement. "How about meeting you at the fountain at the park?" she asks and I look at her and say "That's perfect." I look at the paper and start to write.

My Casanova,

You have no idea how much your notes have lifted me up and how good you have made me feel. You've made me feel so special and I could never thank you enough for that. That being said, I think it's time we met face to face. Tomorrow, after work, I will be at the fountain at the park and I would love it if you would join me. I hope to see you there my Casanova.

Your Beautiful Dove

I put it in an envelope and take it out to the main room and hand it to Riz. "Bishop just called. Guys are heading back now and should be here soon." he says. "Good. Thanks for this Riz." I tell him and he kisses my cheek and says "It's no problem." before I head back to bed and Lanie is crashing with me.

A couple of hours later, the guys come in and Riz asks Bishop "You know who's been writing those letters to Kris?" Bishop nods. Riz hands him the note and says "Can you give this to him? Kris responded." Bishop smirks and says "I got it." and Riz walks away. Walking towards the door, he nods for Hank to follow. Once they are outside, Bishop hands him the note and Hank opens it and reads it before handing it to Bishop. "You gonna meet her?" he asks. "Yeah." Hank says and Bishop stands. "Take care of her brother." Hank nods before putting the note in his inside kutte pocket.

The next day, work goes by slow. "You okay Princesa?" Angel asks. "Yeah just today is going by so slow." I tell him. Laughing, he asks "You got a hot date?" I smirk and say "If shit goes right." and he looks at me shocked. "Casanova?" he asks. "Yeah. I wrote him back and Riz got it to him. Hopefully I get to meet him tonight." I say and he smiles and says "Good luck pequeno." before walking out of the office.

It's time to close up and I head to my dorm to get ready. I fix my makeup before heading out the door. "Good luck." Bishop says and I kiss his cheek and say "Thanks Bish." before heading to my car. I pull up to the park and get out of the car. I walk over to the fountain and sit on the bench. I am sitting there and rubbing my hands on my pants, nervous when I hear a throat clear behind me. I stand up and turn around and see him. "Hank?" I ask and he nods. "You're my Casanova?" I ask and he nods again. "Why didn't you just tell me?" I ask. "I didn't think you would go for me." He tells me and I start laughing. "I told Lanie the same thing about you." I tell him and he looks at me shocked. I reach for his hand and pull him to the bench to sit down. I look down at my hand, still holding his, and ask "Where do we go from here?" He laces his fingers with mine and says "I meant what I said in the notes. I want you by my side. I want to fall asleep with you next to me and wake up still next to you." he tells me. I look up at him and say "I'd like that too." I tell him. He tilts my chin up and asks "Can I kiss you?" I smile softly and nod slightly. He leans in and kisses my lips softly before gently deepening the kiss and when we separate, he puts his forehead to mine and says "Be mine." I smile again and say "I thought you'd never ask."